~~   lots of pics   ~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
We are truly insane; I know this now...
laugh.gif

We had 5 kids over for a "camp out" Saturday night...toss our 2 boys in and yep, that's 7 kids, ranging in age from 3 (my youngest) to 9...only 3 lasted through the night in the play house, and the others crashed in my sons' bedroom...I didn't sleep much at all and the hubby got to experience sleeping on boards in the play house to keep those 3 happy
biggrin.gif

Just pics to follow...a quick list of what's available for the kiddies at "Camp Michelle"...
smile.gif

*Honda 50cc dirt bike
*3 gas powered go-carts (only one survived the entire weekend)
laugh.gif

*2 battery operated go-carts that go 8 mph
*battery operated ATV
*battery operated Harley
*battery operated "John Deer Gator" and "Corvette" (both officially retired and destined to be bodies for go-carts
*3 bicycles
*golf cart for the estate
ices_rofl.gif

*one of the kids brought in a Suzuki ATV
*WTP (White Trash Pool; pics to follow) LOL
*my soccer-playing Great Dane, Scooby
*WTT (White Trash Trampoline because it no longer has the padding around the edge thanks to my dogs years ago)
*race track running all through the woods and covering about 1/3 of our yard
*THE PLAYHOUSE
biggrin.gif

Let the games begin!
cool.gif

sm_playhouse1.JPG

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

The play house/set is still not done; we started building it last spring...still plenty to do...

sm_playhouse2.JPG

Specs on the play house...

The first platform is 5 ft off the ground, second is 7 ft and the play house is 9 feet up...there's a loft inside that's 14 ft off the ground...we probably have about $3000 in the entire set so far...insured it for $10k so if a tree falls on it, WE don't have to rebuild it again ourselves LOL It's been the project from hell, but the kids love it...

sm_playhouse3.JPG

Still need to paint some items, like the door (it will be red) and finish up the trim around the doors...the porch roof is new, so are the lights (yep, it's got electricity in it LOL...hubby is nuts, I know)
wink.gif

sm_playhouse4.JPG

The slide is 14 ft long...hubby plans to make some sort of "slip and slide" this summer to see how close the kids can get to hitting a tree on the other end of the yard...
laugh.gif

That's my Sam at the top
smile.gif

sm_playhouse5.JPG

David found that he loves riding on a buddy's ATV...we later found out that when he's been riding an ATV for hours and then hops on his dirt bike, he crashes because he can't recall how to stop the bike
sad.gif
It was quite a scare, but he is okay...
wink.gif

sm_David_ATV.JPG

He also likes to brag that since his 5 year old brother just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels, he opted to not wait another minute and at age 3, he's riding without 'em too
smile.gif

sm_David_bike.JPG

Now I know why you werent with me and the Chemist in richmond.
argue.gif

Is there and age limit or height restriction?

super.gif

The go carts were a hit...this is the only one that survived the weekend
laugh.gif
Note the rocks flying up and heading my way LOL

sm_gocart.JPG

Another kid on the go cart and he preferred tearing up the road in front of the house
laugh.gif

sm_gocart2.JPG

This is what we have to "tour our estate"
ices_rofl.gif
It has been quite useful when having to tote gas cans to stranded kids and/or while heading out on the frequent "where did that kid on the dirt bike disappear to?"
biggrin.gif

The story on the golf cart - it was "hand picked" by Paul Tuttle (of OCC fame) and was slated to be "pimped out" by a guy in Chesapeake for HIS ESTATE...something got mixed up, we ended up with the cart...it's a funny story, though I don't know that it's true...
laugh.gif

sm_golfcart.JPG

Very Cool.. Great Mom you are Michelle...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150132409 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

To ease my fears of all the kids constantly riding the gas powered toys, I brought out the bubbles...
laugh.gif
Ahhhh, nice and safe...
biggrin.gif

sm_kids_bubbles.JPG

And the play house is relatively safe...at least they can't fit past the rebar LOL

sm_playhouse_kids.JPG

I can't help but laugh at this one; just glad I got the shots...

The "race track" gets quite dusty, so the hubby is so proud of himself for "inventing" this item to wet the track down...it does work, but it's even better for poking fun at him...
laugh.gif

sm_redneckhubby2.JPG

Oh yeah, you know there's a close up
laugh.gif

Hey, at least he's got a use for the keg barrel LOL Oh please, someone help me!
ices_rofl.gif

sm_redneckhubby.JPG

The part of the yard that the kids can't destroy with toys looks good this year...
cool.gif
Okay boys, boring pics of flowers!
laugh.gif

sm_oasis1.JPG

Back