Socal 2006 ride!!!!

DCFC0049.JPG

Lamb took a gazillion more pics than I did and Shortboarder should also have some more from Friday's ride.

--Wag--

c'mon wag. call it like it is - this pic was simply due to hard cornering!

no pics from me - didn't bring a camera on Friday
sad.gif

hardCorner.JPG

I coulda sworn you were takin' pics. Brain fart.

Yeah, she has no chicken strips now!

--Wag--

Yeah, notice the screen name? I thought it was fitting.

Aaron
Aaron!! Good to meet you bro. Ryan here from Saturday's ride. You rode well. I didn't realize you left halfway thru Ortega Canyon until I looked back and you weren't there. Dude, it sucked!! Too many cars and I was too mentally drained to even try and split it thru the 2 lane road just to get behind another pack of cages.

Anyways, hope to talk to you soon. Don't forget about Fastrack Riders on July 29-30th. I'm already signed up L2. I saw your pics at powersportsphotography.com and you did do a track day the same day I did. I'll PM you my #.

Laterz.

BTW-It was awesome riding with all of you. And finally great to meet the faces behind the screen names!!
smile.gif

Met CharlesBusa (of course!!), Wag, XZVS (we did another ride bout a year ago. good to see you again.), Lamb, BA Busa (on his '06 CBR 1000RR!! Gorgeous Bike) and that's about it as far as Busas. Also met Yung (sp?) on his awesome Ducati 999R, and Nemesis on his 12R and Aaron on a 97 ZX-7R. Fun ride through 7 levels, Mesa Grande, Palomar, Iydlewilde, Palm desert, etc!!!

Let's do it again soon fellas.

I'll be uploading my pics shortly. stay tuned.

I wouldve loved to have made it BUUUUT.. my EMPLOYEE wanted to take some extra time off so being the awesome boss i am i had to work to take up the slack..

What a sweet ride it was today, other than that freaking intriguing drama... what a nice ride... Owen, sorry about that flat and I'm glad you got home ok. Lamb snapped a crap load of pics...
It was great riding with Wag, Ms Wag, Lamb, BaBusa, Charles and the rest of the crew
biggrin.gif
Don't forget about all the FOG and DRIZZLE from the shell station to AFH.... WHAT a bummer. But when we got to Nuks, it was CLEAR SKYS. We waited there for an hour but NEVER got our lunchtime phonecall.
Sorry dude, with the flat tire, we got way behind schedule. And I totally forgot to call ya!

Still had a great time riding with ya on Sat!

BTW-It was awesome riding with all of you. And finally great to meet the faces behind the screen names!!  
smile.gif

Met CharlesBusa (of course!!), Wag, XZVS (we did another ride bout a year ago. good to see you again.), Lamb, BA Busa (on his '06 CBR 1000RR!! Gorgeous Bike) and that's about it as far as Busas. Also met Yung (sp?) on his awesome Ducati 999R, and Nemesis on his 12R and Aaron on a 97 ZX-7R. Fun ride through 7 levels, Mesa Grande, Palomar, Iydlewilde, Palm desert, etc!!!

Let's do it again soon fellas.

I'll be uploading my pics shortly. stay tuned.
It was great to meet another track junkie!!!

Back