Panama city

bigern_05Busa

Ad augusta per angusta
Donating Member
Registered
So I may have broken all of Uncle RSD's summer riding tips but had a heck of a ride.  Planned on riding from Phenix City to Dothan, Alabama.  Ended up in Panama City and boy was it worth it.  Great through Alabama and Florida, and yes, I have enclosed pics...

Pic 1

<!--EDIT|bigern_05Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149742579 -->

Picture_008__Changed_.jpg

I got family in Dothan.... let me know if yer ever out Milton Fl. way.....

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149742611 -->

On your way back,stop in Eufaula and say hello to my sister!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149754636 -->

When was this misguided trip of yours? I rode to service a couple of accounts down the coast yesterday (6/7). Somehow I mysteriously ended up in PC as well. Funny how that happens!

Next time you come down this way hit me up and I'll buy you the cold beverage of your choice!

Jason

When was this misguided trip of yours?  I rode to service a couple of accounts down the coast yesterday (6/7).  Somehow I mysteriously ended up in PC as well.  Funny how that happens!

Next time you come down this way hit me up and I'll buy you the cold beverage of your choice!

Jason
We rode to PC on the 1st of the month. Left for Port Charlotte and Key West on the 2nd...

Was in PCB for Memorial Day weekend and the whole following week. The weather was awesome and the "scenery" was delightful.
biggrin.gif
Nice break from reality. Would have been nice to have had my bike down there, especially on the days the traffic wasn't so bad.

The beautiful PC beach... Best sand I've ever been on.

IMG_0449.jpg

My "haul"...

IMG_0464.jpg

A sunset shot I snapped from the moving truck on the bay bridge...

IMG_0482.jpg

When was this misguided trip of yours?  I rode to service a couple of accounts down the coast yesterday (6/7).  Somehow I mysteriously ended up in PC as well.  Funny how that happens!

Jason
fsusux, my brother and I are headed your way tomorrow, we're planning on stopping at wakulla springs for a mid day cool off then head to lower alabama.

Jason
fsusux, my brother and I are headed your way tomorrow, we're planning on stopping at wakulla springs for a mid day cool off then head to lower alabama.
PM sent.

Jason

Back