Tobin Seats

Thanks, got another question. I am trying to sell my husband on a Tobin. I am 5'10" and notice when I ride I am always up on the tank. He thinks the way Tobin's are made I would not have enough room? After reading all the posts, a lot of tall guys have them. But it will lower my seat position and I think that's what I want.

Thanks, got another question. I am trying to sell my husband on a Tobin. I am 5'10" and notice when I ride I am always up on the tank. He thinks the way Tobin's are made I would not have enough room? After reading all the posts, a lot of tall guys have them. But it will lower my seat position and I think that's what I want.
I am 6'3" with long legs and have no problem with these seats. They are extremely comfortable on long or short rides.

When you're riding and up on the tank do you have seat room behind you?  If that's how you like to ride then you'll be fine.

What's your waist size? (rhetorical) That has something to do w/ it.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147028885 -->

I have a pic of me riding her home, hubby took a pic. I'll get him to post that, I have lots of room behind me. Even when I scoot back, before I know it I'm back on the tank.

Been 3 days since i emailed Tobin with details and asked for availability, no response yet. I bet hes slammed with orders. Guess i'll try to reach him via phone
rock.gif

I sent mine in last Monday . I can't wait to see it . Keep trying Sangai, he will call you if you leave your #. Download the oreder form from his site and just follow the directions he has.

http://tobinseats.com/

If you pay with paypal just print the reciept and put a copy in with the seat

Yea its about time ! I've wanted one for about 2 years . My girl got it for my birthday . I'll post picks as soon as I get it on.

At first sit, I wondered if I was going to actually like it cause it feels alot different than the stock one.  After the first 5 miles I started getting use to it and it rocks! My wrists are so much more comfortable now plus I added a Zero Gravity DB windscreen at the same time.  Both of these mods should have been the first things I've done!  I couldn't find any other seats that look like this so I decided to give it a go.

IMGP2341.jpg

IMGP2342.jpg

IMGP2343.jpg

IMGP2350.jpg

IMGP2351.jpg

IMGP2355.jpg

IMGP2356.jpg

IMGP2358.jpg

IMGP2360.jpg

<!--EDIT|InfiniteReality
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149729479 -->

just got mine in. Tobin is awesome. I have about 9,000 miles on a gel seat. Feel more comfortable & stable on new Tobin seats.

tobin_combo.JPG

Back