Vacation pics

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
hey guys, took a 7 day cruise through the mediteranian. great time, nice weather and sites. saw pompei, the vatican, the collisium and the leaning tower. here are some pics.

scooters EVERYWHERE and i mean EVERYWHERE, more scooters than cars and not one busa.

IMG_1301.JPG

the first pic and this one are of barcelona [my favorite place of the trip]. such a clean city, the people are way kool and for you single guys...maaannnnn. it's like a clean nyc, no cigarette butts or gum on the streets even!

check out this little cars "smart" car by mercedes. saw quite a few around. all the cars are small there.

IMG_1303.JPG

the scooter gang. i tell you they were EVERYWHERE!!! my wife must've got sick of me saying "look at all these scooters"

IMG_1304.JPG

here's a tattoo shop in barcelona.

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149510683 -->

IMG_1312.JPG

...there was a medical emergency and we had to pull up to the coastline for a boat to take the passenger off. the ship bottom is only 28' under water!
rock.gif

IMG_1392.JPG

...inside the ruins of pompei with mt. versuvius [volcano] in the background. dudes...look at my gut! double meals at night will do that to ya.

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149512335 -->

IMG_1443.JPG

...this poor guy encased in the ash...you can see his teeth, and his skull peeking out the back of his head.

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149512509 -->

IMG_1455.JPG

...thats an arrow that leads to the "womens" house...at night they would call out to the streets since there was no light to find the arrows.

IMG_1464.JPG

...check out the wear from the chariots wheels in the stone floor. the blocks are to keep out unsanctioned chariots from entering the city.

IMG_1476.JPG

sorry a lil' blurded...dudes...this is ALL paint!!!  no molding!!!  ALL PAINT!!!

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149513262 -->

IMG_1512.JPG

again a lil blurred sorry...the artwork was amazing though

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149513310 -->

IMG_1524.JPG

Back