Went shopping

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
looking to trade.... k, not really

mvfront.JPG

hmmmm... and not a Dunlop Qualifier to be found. Pirelli, Pirelli, Pirelli Race, Power Race.... nope. No Q's on any of these machines ;)

so, my buddy claims the MV AGUSTA with it's printed 180HP is THE FASTEST bike anywhere. Whomping the 10's and 1K's an even the Busa. You guys ever SEE or hear much about this pice of MV bling? What good are published numbers if no one steps up to back it up with known, ridden fact?

Yer buddy has prolly been stayin too long in the back working with glue.

The Agusta is a formidable machine on the track...but it doesn't come near stompig Busa's, 1K's or 10r's for that matter.

A comparo between the G1k and the Agusta at the track ended with the Gixx on top. The Gixx didn't smoke the Agusta, but it did beat it. By a second or less, if I remember correctly.

As for the Busa? The Agusta is in the Blackbird territory in terms of speed. Another comparison with several different supercars and a jet (yes, a jet) had the MV yield a modest 174 top speed.

If I'm gonna race one, I don't care if I lose. I'd be oogling that thing as we thundered down the straight.

Not to mention that oh-so-DAMNED-sexy Brutale right next it.
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Seriously though... you know what an amazing, near- motogp, light weight, all the best parts, unreal fast GSXR1k you could build for 32k?

I do love that MV!!!!! dont like the blue one much. I would almost kill for a MV F4 Senna in all black with the red ladder frame!!!! Now theres a 25 thou bike if I ever saw one.

If given the chance, I hat to say, I would trade the busa for it, just for the fact that no one around hear has one. Plus I could pick up and new busa and pimp the hell out of it for the price of a MV

Definitely some good lookin' bikes, but too much money for me!

I LUV the MV F4 - My absolute Favorite bike...the color sorta stinks on the above model, but I wouldnt complain that much if I owned it...lol

Man the pics are great, Im drooooling!

Maybe one day I can get a used one...just maybe...but I'm guessing I would be single forever because I would never have time for another woman with the Busa and an MV...but I don't think I would complain...ok, maybe just a little, but they have shrinks for those sorta issues.

Man for that price, I'd build me a intercooled turbo gixxer1k and Roll that MVagusta's ass like a joint and smoke it every which way. I'd still have money left over for a set of ohlins forks and a shock.

Back