How did you make your way to this site

Web search...This is by far the best site I have found.
super.gif

I was doing research on the Busa before I bought one and found this in a google search...feels like home for sure!
laugh.gif

Well, Google search. I've allways been addicted to the almighty Busa, until I finnaly bought one, last October: a glorious ´05 Black & Grey.

Searching Yahoo for "HID Hayabusa" for a solution for the terrible stock headlights on my new Bus.

newtoy.jpg

I'd seen the site in almost every search I did for anything related to Hayabusa. So one day I decided I was going to get the low down on it. After that I was hooked. I tell every person I know with a busa about it. I even tell people that if they want to get one to check out the site first.

<span style='color:darkblue'>When I bought the bike i was tald about it.

I have a problem now, I cannot get off the site. I need help.

I have enjoyed all the mods that I have read and all the other things that I have read.

I even found some riders in my area (that is great)......

I am still new but enjoy the site and the group are good peoples

Ride Safe........</span>

I searched on Google and found you based on the Hayabusa search criteria. Having been a member of may other boards, I actively searched out the Hayabusa owners group if for nothing other than the camraderie and the exchange of information.

--Mike

i found the board right after i bought my busa, just searching the net for mods and forums to get help and meet other busa owners:laugh:

also found when searching for info. everyone was gool so i stayed.:cool:

...was thinking of a Busa for my next bike, so did a search for Hayabusa forum and came straight here..been lurking for a few days and now registered.

I searched google "hayabusa forum" mwuahahahaha!!!!! ....

and now I'm here.......

Peace

I was at work,and a man named kerry or kelly (I cant remember)came in because he had seen the busa outside a few times and figured the person worked there.He came over and introduced himself and welcomed me,and told me about the site.I've been trying to find him on here to thank him but havent been able to.And as soon as I figure out how to send pics I will. Please tell me how welcome women are here because I dont want to be where I'm not wanted.

Back