Put your favorite funny pictures here.

Better going down maybe? :super: :laugh:

golfpoop.jpg

Ok, I've got one that I don't think will pass the censors but it's funny as Hell. If you won't be offended by a humorous photo involving a part of the male anatomy and a female rump in a thong click on the link below to see the pic. If you even think you'll be offended then go somewhere else. I'm not posting it to offend anyone, I'm sharing it for the ones who have a sense of humor.

It's nothing to do with sex acts, just a funny photoshopped "animal" that has been spotted down around Rev's neck of the woods. I've already sent him a heads up to look out for this newfound reptile.  :laugh:

Click here to see the photo. I got it in an e-mail so I cut & pasted the caption that came with it.

Ok, I've got one that I don't think will pass the censors but it's funny as Hell. If you won't be offended by a humorous photo involving a part of the malr anatomy and a female rump in a thong click on the link below to see the pic. If you even think you'll be offended then go somewhere else. I'm not posting it to offend anyone, I'm sharing it for the ones who have a sense of humor.

It's nothing to do with sex acts, just a funny photoshopped "animal" that has been spotted down around Rev's neck of the woods. I've already sent him a heads up to look out for this newfound reptile.  :laugh:

Click here to see the photo. I got it in an e-mail so I cut & pasted the caption that came with it.
Too funny Bullet. :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

Back