Wife's new ride.

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, she's had it about 6 weeks now but just recently took some pics.  Since the board seems a little pic slow tonight, just thought I'd share.

05 Mark Mustang

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

sweet ride... all the retro cars look sharp, the mustang, the camaro, and the charger... would be nice to get one of each and store, see if they are worth a mint like muscle cars from the 60's are now.....

sweeeeet ride want one real but can only afford one fast vehicle and thats the busa sold my firebird to buy the rocket havent stoped smiling since
biggrin.gif

With a paint job like that, - she might be getting some attention from racers...dont be surprised if people start honking 3 times next to her...

I would assume the double stripes on a car means it is suped up. Better not engage anyone with a base V6.

Did you call it a "mark mustang"? What is that?

love it...but there is something about the rims that just dont look like the fit the car

Thanks Guys, Basically the Mustang has the Mark package, which is a ford dealer package thats done to my knowledge by the individual dealers. Basically it's just an upgrade, in this case, the wheels and tires, body accents, matching yellow inset interior, and a bada$$ sounding exhaust. You'd never guess it was sprorting a 6 under the hood.

Trust me guys, she only needs the 6 under the hood, anything more and the car wouldn't look like that for long, though the thought of a procharger for it is haunting me, could easily see 350HP from the little 6.
smile.gif

yeah it does look good......too bad its a GT wanabe
biggrin.gif
So true, but it would make no sense to add a package to a car that already had trim. You'd have to strip a GT, to get this look and waste the money spent, though the upside is the v8 over the 6.

Also the price, car sold new as an 05 with 168 miles for $22, of course the dealer wouldn't budge on the price of the car, so we raped em with the trade-in.
smile.gif

I think thats the best color scheme I have seen on that model. The yellow and black racing stripes,reminds me of a Gixxer 1000.
cool car,Rubb.

lookin good man! not a big blue-oval fan, but those new 'Stangs are seeeeeeex-ay! That body kit is nasty too-love the rear end with the pipe cut-outs! Bet she's grinning like the Joker when she turns the key.:cool:

Back