Major mod/upgrade to grab's busa.

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Ok first off, I had been on the fence for a while about what I was going to do with the ole' bird due to the 07' coming. Well, Im happy to say I'm gonna keep it. I'd be crazy to part with it after all I have put into the bike. If I get a 07' it will just be a stable mate to my current love.

Speed,Val, and Hogger.. I dunno, we kinda have this unwrittten/unspoken man-mod disease lately. I think this should be fun..

Here is the unveiling of my new (old) bike. I just added Ohlins R&T forks and rear shock. This upgrade does not need a ride report or review. The suspension handles flawlessly. At factory settings before even geting it setup for me it goes without saying it is incredible. Tranfering 215+ hp over bumps and imperfect pavement is no task for this setup. Although expensive it is very well worth the investment if you plan on keeping your bike for uh.. well ... forever!

I logged over 300 miles today just locally and feel like I got a new bike. I really am crazy about my ride. ..

Enough jabber and some pics already.. Sorry for the same old back drop. I need to get more than 30' of my front door for pics.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146884750 -->

DSC00989.JPG

"mad man" disease? Oh yeah..I got it alright! Fun you say? Oh, it is going to get expensive around here isn't it.

That setup is just plain awesome! Wow. I am so jealous of you it is causing sleepless nights. That suspension is just killer and I'm affraid to even price it out. Along with the wheels, rotors and other modifactions you are two up on me grab. You hold the number one spot in my book and your going to be hard to beat.

I agree with you totally. Yeah, I would like an 07 myself but just don't want to go through all this again not to mention more sales tax, license and insurance. I'll keep what I have. Besides, your ride will blow the levers off any new one that would hit the streets anyway.

Just a sick ride you have there. I had to wipe the slobber off the moniter. Oh.. peel the decal off of exhaust can if so inclined.
laugh.gif

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147108624 -->

117_1729paint.JPG

I'm not a big fan of mods for the sake of change, but those are perfect: they look good and make a great bike better
beerchug.gif

gnt ... those are the real business mods, man. And, I gotta say, there's not a spot of road grime on that '03! You got yourself a keeper, for sure
cool.gif

Back