Yeah ok so i didn't sell the busa

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
06 GSXR 1000

100_3388.JPGresize1.JPG

No doubt she's a beautiful bike ... let us know what you think! PS Can you get an aftermarket exhaust like the one on the 600/750?

Very curious, but why the change from the Busa? Track days, stunting, agility, etc.?

I know it's not as comfortable as the Busa and you can forget two-up riding, but how does it fit you? Not sure what your height/weight stats are but how does it fit your frame?

I think it it is an awesome looking bike, but the reflectors were sooooo bright that I couldn't be for sure.
tounge.gif
JK bro, nice scoot.

Don

Not for me. Every squid in my area has one. And I like to ride on long trips. But, too each his own...congrats.
smile.gif

Just curious....what did they give you for a trade-in?
Nice Gixxer lad, cograts!! Had me a 2003 K3 that I sold for the Busa last year at this time. Comfort and long distance riding was my reasoning behind going to the Busa.
Give us an impression report as soon as you can!!!

Nice. I just cant get over those pipes. I dont like the triangle look. Get a Full exhaust and replace that can. And congrat's

Very curious, but why the change from the Busa? Track days, stunting, agility, etc.?  

I know it's not as comfortable as the Busa and you can forget two-up riding, but how does it fit you?  Not sure what your height/weight stats are but how does it fit your frame?
i have illness ...i buy a bike put lots of money in it than sell it for something newer .i loved that busa but the 1000 looked so good in the showroom .there was no good reason why ....i wish i could have both.

<!--EDIT|busa boyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146865396 -->

Back