Time for a change...

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
A change of pace that is... My beloved Busa isn't going anywhere. I found a great deal on a mint 2003 SV1000s with only 4000 miles. This bike is an absolute blast to ride and is a torque monster just like the Busa. The deep twin growl coming out of those dual cans sounds and feels incredible. Although this bike was never designed to compete in speed with the 1000cc inline 4's, it's very quick down low and very streetable due to the instant supply of power in just about any gear or RPM. It handles very well, is fairly nimble, and is confidence inspring in the corners. Two thumbs up from this reviewer!

Now I know why the SV faithful are so in love with these things...

sv1000s1.jpg

Coming from the ranks of the tl, I think your new purchase is way cool....really just a new generation tl. My old tl was one of my all time favorite bikes even though it's manners left alot to be desired. Nothing like the sound of an old tl or sv...

Yeah I love the feel of the meaty TL1000R and I am sure the SV is just as fun..without the added extra weight
laugh.gif

Have fun on that

Brownie - Wait til you add some exhaust. Sounds like a friggin V8!! LOL!

I REALLY understand, I loved my TLR which had the same (although a little more HP)  engine. And I still love my Ducs ! The V-Twin sound (NOT the Potato-Potato sound twins) just stirs your BLOOD. And if not, then, YOU MUST BE DEAD
tounge.gif

Back