Busa bash

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
These are some of the shots I took at the Busa Bash. There are quiet a few so it will take some time to get all posted. We rode 600 miles in the 3 days that we were there. The first pic is the bike before we left on Friday morning. It was very good to meet everyone. Thanks to everyone for making my daughter Halie feel welcome. I think she is also part of the gang. I am terrible with names so please forgive me if I do not remember your name. I hope to see everyone in the fall.
Tim
smile.gif

Busabashapril06_00735.JPG

This is Tennbusas bike along with mine. Dan is from Knoxville and I really enjoyed riding with him. Hope we can ride again.

Busabashapril06_01135.JPG

Toms ( Warbaby ) new bike. It looks great. Nice to meet ya Tom, we enjoyed meeting and rideing with you. Dont forget to PM me next time you go o the gap and I will meet ya up there.

Busabashapril06_02135.JPG

At CROT waiting on them to open for breakfast. This is Dan ( Tennbusa ) and Don ( Rayabusa0818 ) and Halie.

Busabashapril06_02635.JPG

Vman and Warbaby talking to Killboy getting ready for the run on 28 and the group shot. Jeremy in deep thought.

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146449204 -->

Busabashapril06_03635.JPG

Back