Pacific Northwest

Now lets talk snow! I think it will still be around in September too! Got to be close to a recorded.

DSC00818.JPG

I'm officially out of the July ride.  I'm going to use most of my vacation to go to Europe and Africa for 4 weeks.  MJN, if you get stuck with any cancel fee let me know and I'll make good.
That's too bad man...we'll miss riding with ya.

Dont think you have anything to worry about fees...I've got it covered.

Have a great time overseas!!

Sounds like a fine vacation is in the works for you Dean!!! We will miss you on this ride but I hope you have a great time on your adventure!!!

Hey Dean , Bring me back something from Africa! A rhino or something would be cool.

Awesome pics Mana!
cool.gif

Are you sure you cant make my ride tomorrow? The sun will be back tomorrow and this is gonna be a fun large group of pretty much all sport bikes.

HAve fun riding today guys . I got to go to a kids party at chucky cheese then a wedding. FUN-FUN!

Hey guys! Did everyone have a great day? I did! We rode all day. It was a bit chilly when we took off - still only about 39 degrees but it warmed up nicely. We heaed for the beach through Aberdeen and then went up to Lake Quinault. It was a really nice ride! I don't have any spectacular pics to share. Just didn't take the time like I should have.

I waxed my bike the other day for the first time and I got some where I shouldn't have. I posted it earlier but no one commented. I can't seem to be able to get it off!!!! URGHHH! I used hot soapy water and a toothbrush and still have the tell-tale signs. It is on the vinyl. Any suggestions Frisbee?
rock.gif

I can ask a detailer friend tommorow . did you try armour all ? I don't like to use it but it could work . I'm sure you need a vinyl cleaner of some sort .

Back