Rear stand mod...

TXBusa05LE

Registered
I have this rear stand...I want to replace the frame pins and make it a spool pin stand...is it possible?

1.jpg

Can you do it, yes. Should you do it? Probably not! You can hack and weld some spool receivers on there but by the time your done you might as well get another one. You can get economical stands for under $50 these days. Sell yours on here or Craigslist or? And just buy one made for spools.

I'm no expert by any means, but that stand looks kinda flimsy to be considered to support the weight of a Busa. Bite the bullet and get yourself a Pit Bull!

Go to http://www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net/standsnewpage.html and look at these stands.  They are a $100 bucks a set but you may be able to just buy the rear.  They also sell on ebay. If you need spools I have a bunch on had for $10 bucks for the set. If your interested I send you some pics. Here is mine with the busa on them:

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145661716 -->

hayabusa_painting_011.jpg

I have a black Targa stand
never been used
this one is welded together

not sure where u r
shippin is my only concern
will sell it for $80 w/ spools

need to check shippin 1st tho

Look like the same as Lockhart Phillips stand I have. LP has replacement pieces. Just swap out the paddles for some spool lifts.

Back