Smuggle 874 lbs of hooch and dont hide it

ICEMANN

Registered
Well the dumb arses are at it again. Stopped for improper driving
smile.gif

driver tries to run but is a tad ova weight.
smile.gif

inside back 874lbs of marijuana. What a dummy.,

06-080.jpg

JD

smile.gif

lastly eva wanted to know what "khat" or Cathinone looks like. $385,000 worth. "hey can we search your bags for drugs". YES.... PLEAZ take me to prison! Oh for the unknown. This is what your kids are using. Cathinone or Khat is a flowering evergreen shrub native to East Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. The fresh leaves, twigs, and shoots of the Khat shrub are chewed like tobacco and is considered a controlled substance. The ultimate high.

06-061.jpg

yeah thats a lot of dope. how did you get the guy with it in the tires? i was pulled over before and asked to have my truck searched. i dont do the stuff so i said sure. cop went thru everything. even took my bedliner out. look inside the doors. the airbox. then took some kind of electronic thing and swiped it across the spare tire. i dont mind police searching my stuff so much cause its fun to watch em work, them thinking they are going to find something, me knowing they are just wasting their time and energy.

Reminds me of Cheech and Chong... dummies.

So THAT'S what happened to my shipment!! *mental note...don't go through Ohio ever again* The pictures are a little small. Can you enlarge them please?
poke.gif

To hell with the drugs... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! I know ya'll ain't just workin' the drug side.
wink.gif
That siezed drug money sure buys some nice popo equipment.
cool.gif

Our interdiction team just siezed a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer last week with a false compartment containing $18,000 cash... and that's a small money load. I think their record is in the high $800,XXX range on a single stop.

And fwiw, that's the first time I've ever even heard of Khat/Cathinone. Good to know what it looks like in case I run across it.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Ditto on the Khat/Cathinone. Looks like Beet stems to me. Not sure I'd suspect a thing if it was in a generic "Thank You"bag you get from the roadside Produce vendors ...

Back