Hmf???

The Fletch

Registered
i am looking at getting the carbon fiber HMF dual highmount kit. does anyone have it? happy with the performance? good sound? i herd that the x pipe is supposed to be pretty good performance wise.
Thanks - Fletcher

I have the HMF High Rise setup but my cans are black, not CF. Sound and performance are phoenominal! If you are going to install it yourself plan on an 8 hour day and a case of beer. Don't forget to get the Pair block off kit and a muzzy fan while you're at it. When the front end is bare is the time to do it
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145504819 -->

Thanks for the advice, i think that i will order it. it looks sexy as hell too if you ask me, but looks arnt everything so i figured i would see if anyone had any info on the performance.
Do you happen to have any pics or sound clips on your pc? if you do i would like to check it out. you can email me at fkundtz@yahoo.com but if not no worries
Thanks, Fletcher
Whats the block off kit?

Yeppers, can't beat the Dual high mounts for looks and performance...

David

DSC02138.JPG

I had em,sold em.They are very attractive and the performance is #1 IMO.

DSCI0049.JPG

I just put my dual low's (polished) on last night (sorry no pics or clips yet). I've loved the sound since the first time I heard it on a Busa...that deep rumble!! I can't wait to ride through a tunnel.
smile.gif

The install was a little bit of a pain, but I had the pipes ceramic coated and they took a little bit of persuasion to make fit. Just take your time.
biggrin.gif

And to think I was planning on Yoshi slip ons...I think I'm in love.
tounge.gif

I'm not quite ready yet $$ but where the best place to get em? What kinda hp gain do you recon you get over stock with the hmfs and a PCIII?

Hey bansh...can you give me some details and/or a link for your Twin LED undertail mod? It's sweet...

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145580837 -->

One other BIG question...I read a post, (I can't find now) about the fairing getting too hot and melting due to aftermarket exhaust. Does this system pose a heat problem with the fairing???

Back