Frame sliders on 06 le

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Here ya go BiG-T

right_far.JPG

Looking good. Wondering what silver slides would look like on the 06LE.

Wow those sliders look good...I normally see bikes with a huge hole in this side...those sliders are conservative..I like them

wow those bikes look good together. I always wondered what could be better then a Busa... Now I know. Busa x 2

Hows your 2002 runnin with all those miles? Looks like it is in near mint condition. Very nice...
cool.gif

Wow those sliders look good...I normally see bikes with a huge hole in this side...those sliders are conservative..I like them
I agree. From what I can tell, if you want to remove the fairing you'll have to remove the slider first because the hole isn't that big. All of the vortex sliders that I've seen have a bigger hole in the fairing so the fairing can be removed w/o removing the slider.

I like that small hole and I'll attempt to duplicate it myself.
smile.gif

I agree.  From what I can tell, if you want to remove the fairing you'll have to remove the slider first because the hole isn't that big.  All of the vortex sliders that I've seen have a bigger hole in the fairing so the fairing can be removed w/o removing the slider.  

I like that small hole and I'll attempt to duplicate it myself.  
smile.gif
Small hole, you remove the puck to remove the fairing.

Back