Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

Looks like the weather is shaping up to be a great weekend.

Robbinsville_forecast.JPG

Holy Ma-noly, I'm gonna FREEZE!!

Thanks for the heads up,,, gotta pack my parka and thermals.
laugh.gif

Yep, looks good to me!

So, we've mapped out our route...looks like 530+ miles to get there...all on Friday and the pressure's on to get to Phillips by 6 p.m.!
wow.gif

about 650 miles from here....leaving around 3AM and hope to be in by dinner time Thursday night.
cool.gif

our biggest delay will be Atlanta.

Two more days' work, and I'm outta here. Take a little vacation, spend a little time riding in the mountains of NC, then return to a brand new plant and a promo with perks. For once, life is good.

Hi Guys and Gals, I told someone several months ago I would try to be at the Busa Bash near the Dragon, but the schedule with me taking of for San Diego on my Beemer is just too tight.
sad.gif
I have about 2500 miles on my Busa and have seen 150+ mmm..good. Don't forget, this lady started riding about 18 months ago, so I think I'm making progress. Sorry I can't be at the Bash, I would have liked to meet some of you. Maybe next time.

Ride Safe  
newbie.gif

Ms.Moto

hey Ms. Moto, you need to make one of these events
wink.gif
how about the meet & greet or the fall bash? maybe one of the VA group rides
cool.gif

This thread is killing me! it just isn't fair to live close to the west coast where a trip like this is all but impossible.
Make sure ALL of you take plenty of pics to share with us less fortunate Busa lovers! Argh!

Two more days' work, and I'm outta here. Take a little vacation, spend a little time riding in the mountains of NC, then return to a brand new plant and a promo with perks. For once, life is good.
Bronc3, are you going to be at the Gap this weekend? We are thinking about going for a day trip.
I think we are going to wait for wednesday to head up. I would like to head up friday night, but don't think I'll be able to swing it.

speaking on wheelers.....dont they do dyno'ing also? If so i am goign to have to get them to dyno my bike and fix the surging of mine lol.
Yes, he does. I had mine "tuned" last year. Ken is a wonderful guy and was very patient and helpful. In all he spent about two hours with me.

He first pulled 9 dyno runs to adjust the mix. Then test rode for another 15 minutes or so. Lastly he did a full suspension adjustment, according to my weight and riding style. (Sorry Jinx, I'm just too lazy).

Let me say it was the best $70 I have spent on her. The throttle response change was instantly noticable. The suspension change was also noticable, but took some time getting used too. He did add that I needed heavier springs (or lose some weight
smile.gif
)

I'm going to have him work on the brakes next.

This has been a plug from Chris
smile.gif

smile.gif

Oh sure that Zukracer guy has been quiet for along time then when the sweet things post up he is right on that stuff. Did you guys see that?
biggrin.gif

will one of you guys headed up there this weekend PLEASE check out those roads I inquired on....look back two pages. It shouldn't take more than an hour, tops!

And it looks like a great road too!

70 bux for the tune, pulls, and suspension adjustment!?? That makes me happy...I think this will have to be done my first day there hahaha 5 working days for me till the dragon!

Back