I'm hoping someone can help me out -

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay,
I got this groovy Mantis mount for a vid camera to take to the bash (I figure that video of the Gap would be extra cool) problem is (and I have posted this issue before) that my sportech v-flow is blue chrome with mesh on the inside. Can't film through it. With everything that I have going on right now I don't want to buy a new screen, but if someone has one I can borrow -----
I'll pay shipping both ways and will replace it if there is ANY damage due to my use; I am hoping some one has a beat-up old double bubble or other slightly taller than stock but clear or tinted (see through) laying around that I could use.
I ended up basically giving both my other screens away, glad to do it 'cause there was a need, but wouldn't you know it, you don't need it 'til it ain't there.

i could hook you up but all i have is my stock one left over... if you want to use it let me know if you cant find anything else!  I  bought an Oneida Suzuki DB... its clear but has the kanji symbol right above the dash... if you want to buy one from them they are cheap... mine was $65 i think...

t_19655.jpg

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145424016 -->

TSgt,
Thanks for the reply! I just checked Oneida, I may end up going that route if I have to. How dark/tinted is that screen?

Only have one regular stock screen, Shawn...semi-tinted.

We could swap for the time being, if you'd like.

Only have one regular stock screen, Shawn...semi-tinted.

We could swap for the time being, if you'd like.
You know I appreciate that Brotha! I may have to take you up on it. But - I think for the cost of shipping I could probably get one from the Oneida lead....
You have done more than is reasonable to ask for - thank you my friend! I'll get back with ya!

no worries, bro...it's all good. Let me know what you'd like to do.

If you still wanna go the "buying the windscreen" route, check Kevin @ mrcycles.com. He has some damn good prices. Call the number on the website and ask for Kev...he'll do his best to take of you.
wink.gif

I dont have any pics through the screen from the tank but i have some of mine installed.. try these and tell me what ya think... different angles and such.. not as dark as stock...

busaheadon.jpg

MVC-964F.jpg

MVC-963F.jpg

newscreenandbars1.jpg

Great pics, thanks for posting 'em! Looks good, I may have to go that route for doing vids...

I have a high rise touring screen that's clear if ya want to use it.

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145451215 -->

Shawn,

I've got my Stock screen. I'll be happy to bring it to the Bash for ya!

Lemme know, bro!

--Omar

Shawn.. all I have is my stock screen also..

mint condition though.. my double bubble was put on before I ever took it home from the dealer. so it has never seen any wind..

Waiting on you Brother ... LMK

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145490307 -->

Back