Northern VA

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So Paul (GMbusa) and I made a trip up to Nothern VA on a whim. I showed up at his house, and he said "Hey Ben, We're gonna ride up to NOVA (Northern VA) and check out the cruise in, then go to Hard Times". "Ummm.... Okay." I replied. So we hopped on the bikes and rode the 2 hours up Rt. 29 to NOVA, Hung out at the cruise in, then went to Hard Times (Bar/Pool Hall) in Springfield, VA, (Where I met a cute blonde that Susan, AKA:Dreamin of Ridin, knows
wink.gif
)

Anywho, heres the pics of the Cruise in, not many, but 3.
biggrin.gif

Busa that a dude has...

busa.jpg

And, Paul.... No really, I MEANT to have Paul in this pic.... The girls butt in the background JUMPED into the pic.... REALLY!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145233293 -->

Paul.jpg

How about a unofficial Busa meet next weekend at the same place?
Manassas, Va airport BurgerKing off of RT28 south of Old town Manassas a few miles. Lot's of cars and bikes with occasional small aircraft buzzing overhead.

How about a unofficial Busa meet next weekend at the same place?
Manassas, Va  airport BurgerKing off of RT28 south of Old town Manassas a few miles. Lot's of cars and bikes with occasional small aircraft buzzing overhead.
I think you mean this weekend... Next is the bash.

Cool pics Ben .....but a 2 hour drive , for 1 butt picture with Pauls mug right beside it ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ah, forget the bash.... I'm going to Manassas.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Just kiddin.

Why don't you guys ride your tricked out Busas (and one yellow Honda) down my way...we can watch mosquitos buzz past, maybe point and laugh at a redneck or two...
laugh.gif

Why don't you guys ride your tricked out Busas (and one yellow Honda) down my way...we can watch mosquitos buzz past, maybe point and laugh at a redneck or two...  
laugh.gif
Sounds like fun... but we point and laugh at Harley riders like Mike ALL THE TIME here... Thats why we want to do something different.

Mike's gonna hurt me at the bash for calling him a redneck, isn't he Michelle?
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds like fun... but we point and laugh at Harley riders like Mike ALL THE TIME here... Thats why we want to do something different.

Mike's gonna hurt me at the bash for calling him a redneck, isn't he Michelle?
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Ummm, I don't think so...he's 6'1", you're 6'10" - you can take him! I'm gonna tell...I'm gonna tell...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back