what about new model of busa??

This new Blue Silver makes my Blue Silver look a thousand times better. Thanks Suzuki for your lack of imagination. The Purple Black may look good in person....kinda hard to tell.

I wonder why the pictures are so small. Could it be that they know the new corlors aren't all that exciting?

Suzuki

I'm glad I went ahead with the 03...the build up to the big announcement was more exciting than the announcement itself...

What's the word on special editions? Seems that they have them every year...probably another black Busa to offer? Any word?

I am not excited about the colors, I wonder if they are going to do any upgrades to it or not. I would like to see a little weight dropped from it, maybe 20 pounds? Maybe get the 4 piston radial brakes like the Gixxer1K for a little less unsprung weight. I have been reading about the cylinder linings for the 600 and 750 so they may incorporate that into a new model. Would be interesting to see if they are even working on any upgrades or not.

This new Blue Silver makes my Blue Silver look a thousand times better. Thanks Suzuki for your lack of imagination.
It would not surprise me to find out that Suzuki did zero market research about what colors people in the US would like their Hayabusa's painted.  But hey it's still an awesome ride and all the more reason for a custom paint job down the line...

I am not excited about the colors, I wonder if they are going to do any upgrades to it or not.  I would like to see a little weight dropped from it, maybe 20 pounds?  Maybe get the 4 piston radial brakes like the Gixxer1K for a little less unsprung weight.  I have been reading about the cylinder linings for the 600 and 750 so they may incorporate that into a new model.  Would be interesting to see if they are even working on any upgrades or not.
They are already posting the specs, and it doesn't look like much for this year. I just stole some better pics from another board. The Blue looks a lot like the '2000 to me. how sad.

I will reserv judgement on the purple till I see one in person.

_04_Busa_Blue.jpg

Purple...I could see this all chromed up, but it reminds me of the '02 Blue Black too much. How hard would it be to change the graphics little more? Geeze!

_04_Busa.jpg

Back