Pics/story from our first road race last wknd

One of the experts low siding coming around the bus stop. This is the same spot from the photo with me wheelieing.
smile.gif

I need to watch these guys to figure out how they go so fast through it.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144734580 -->

BNS_0087.JPG

I used to race there in the 70's when it was called SIR - Seattle int. raceway, I always liked it the best of the tracks I raced at because of the up and down hills. I also ran at PIR portland and Westwood in BC.
In the 80's I got to be a flagman on turn one in the Superbike races when the were running 1023cc bikes - Wes Cooley - Lawson - Fast Freddie Spencer - before he went to GP bikes it was soming thing to stand 10 ft from the track as the went by at 160!

Awesome JT2!!! Glad you had those two "gifts" as well...the outcome would have been worse...
wow.gif

Nice pics! Bike looks great!!
cool.gif

Watched a lot of excellent races at SIR, PIR and Westwood over the years. For one reason or another (marriage, Kids?) I haven't been since the name changed to Pacific raceways. Trinder's, Crevier, Pittman, Pinkstaff, Those were the local fast guys back then. I just need to get away and go back to the track man! Best of luck JIT2!

Come on down to the track guys and stop by the pit! Always time to BS with the BUsa boys
cool.gif

Wow! These are great pics, and what a story, that pic of the ram air duct is just plain hairy. We're doin' our first Pashnit Trackday this year on August 17th at Thunderhill Raceway open to all, I've rented the entire track for the day, so seein' this is pretty exciting prelude.
biggrin.gif

Nice write-up Justin
cool.gif
 Sorry to hear about the entanglement with the other rider, but glad you kept it up.  That's my biggest fear about getting into racing this year...the Rossi wannabee's.

Looks like you're doing fine for your first season.  
beerchug.gif

My track bike finally has some new paint, but I'm still waiting on the stickers and graphics to show up.  I should have ordered them sooner.

cool.gif

Wow!  These are great pics, and what a story, that pic of the ram air duct is just plain hairy.  We're doin' our first Pashnit Trackday this year on August 17th at Thunderhill Raceway open to all, I've rented the entire track for the day, so seein' this is pretty exciting prelude.  
biggrin.gif
That sounds fun!
thumbs-up.gif

Wow!  These are great pics, and what a story, that pic of the ram air duct is just plain hairy.  We're doin' our first Pashnit Trackday this year on August 17th at Thunderhill Raceway open to all, I've rented the entire track for the day, so seein' this is pretty exciting prelude.  
biggrin.gif
That sounds fun!
thumbs-up.gif
JT2
Gald to hear you alright, I had a close call the other day. Riding with the boys a dog jump out in front of me, at the last second he moved out the way. My heart was pumping kool-aid.
That is a nice bike it look race ready.
Bro, I know you didn't you put down the busa? If so was it because of the weight?

I have my track day on the 28 Apr

Back