Ride today

Yep. I ride every day, rain or shine. I think the news said it was around 90 degrees today...summer is gonna be brutal.

nope. And haven't for about 2 years.
sad.gif
Soon, though...soon.

Every day. I almost started sweating today because it was so hot. Hey dagwood we'll have to get together for a ride sometime.

Rode Sunday and rode to work this morning.
Hope to get to ride all week as the weather should be nice.
But this is the show me state,it will change.
smile.gif

Yep...sure did....here's a view of Vegas from a lookout point on the Red Rock scenic loop....

RedRock.jpg

Didn't get to ride yesterday
sad.gif
I had to do yard work. It wore me out. However, I rhode into work this morning
biggrin.gif

Only did about 30 miles on Sunday back and forth to a buddy's place. Did about 400 miles on Saturday.

Yep, rode today.., yesterday.., day before that. I'll ride tonight and tomorrow too. I ride to work every night leaving around 2230 (10:30), and back home the next day around noon.

DSCF0041.JPG

Rode dirt, it was supposed to rain down here. Threatened all day, but didn't rain until after dark.

I rode Saturday afternoon through the line of terrible storms that came through the Southeast on my way to Thunder Rally (a biker party). Heavy rain and high winds. I had my rain suit on but still got wet in a few areas. The temperature dropped about 20 degrees when I hit the front. It rained for about an hour of my ride but once I got there it quit raining and cleared off. It ended up being a great party.  
devil.gif

It was clear when we left Sunday morning but turned cloudy and cool (50's) until we got about 50 miles from home. Then the sun came out and it warmed up nicely. Today in the low 70's but by the weekend it is supposed to be in the mid 80's!!

Back