Anyone have pics

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Looking for pics of the Yosh RS3 Oval (Carbon) Bolt-Ons, or the Yosh TRS Tri-Oval (Carbon) Bolt-Ons, installed. Thinking of them for my 05 LE, and want to see how the length and diameter compares to the originals.

Here you go. Sorry didn't read the carbon part.

<!--EDIT|davsbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144379030 -->

Picture___087.jpg

Hey, thanks guys! I didn't want to get anything too short--I like the beefy look of the stock cans, but want a better sound and that carbon-color on my 05 LE. The oval and the tri both look great, and you never can see enough pics of Busas!
cool.gif

I've never posted a picture, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or not. But here is my 05 Black/Red with Yoshi carbons. They look and sound great!

Left.jpg

Man that looks great!! Do you have any pics from the rear? I like the way the Yoshi's tuck in...
I'm afraid that I don't have any rear shots. Here is a right side shot, though it really doesn't show much more.

I would run out in the garage and just take a pic for you, but I am out of state right now, so the bike is not available.

However, that first pic in this thread is how mine looks in terms of rear profile. They hug the bike very nicely.

right.jpg

JohnStein has some Two-Brothers C/F cans that look good on the 05 LE. They have an excellent sound too. They are for sale in <s>calssififed</s> classified section for a good price. Hit him up with a PM.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144429578 -->

Two_Point_ride_005.jpg

No doubt the carbons are the way to go. I guess I'll need to remap the FI system (do you have to get something like the PCIII, or can they simply remap the stock set-up to accommodate the more "free-flow" cans?) and install a different air cleaner, right?

You will get a lot of different Opionions on this.

I have done nothing but remove the pair valve and installed block off plates.

I have 28K on the bike, slipon's after break in, with no problems.

You might pick up a little in performance with a custom map and PCIII.  But I say save the Cash for other mods.

Now, if you go with a full system, that is another story, but for slipon's, no.

<!--EDIT|Stealth_Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144432905 -->

Thanks, Stealth. I figure most people bolt 'em on and run, but seem to recall my old Duc dealer (Ferracci, no less) saying the bike would starve a bit for air and will run hotter. (Awesome lookin' bike, by the way! How did you remove the Yosh plates?)

What exactly (other than shape) is the difference between the rs3 and trs pipes? Is one louder than the other? Ebay has 'em both for about $720 (58 Cycle). I wonder if any members have a used set? Hmmm...

Old pics, twin yosh carbon ovals on full flat black pipes.

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144788876 -->

Back