Stands

cmc8

Donating Member
Registered
looking for front and rear stands. i have never bought them before just looking for some suggestions. the former owner had one and he left the little mounts (nubs) for lack of the correct term on the rear of the bike. but i did not get the stand or the brand of stand it was. any help would be great.

I use these, Front/Rear Universal Stand Package

stands.JPG

+1

had my bike on handys all winter multiple seasons long. Great stands for a great price.

I started with pads and didn't like the way they operated so I bought the bobbin adapters

Handy(s) work extremely well as do PitBulls. I have a set of each (1 for each bike) and have no problems with either one. If cost is an issue go with the Handys, if not you will be very happy with the PitBulls.

I'm a cheap-skate so I built my own!

<!--EDIT|bigoltool
Reason for Edit: "added pic"|1144635447 -->

DSCN0063.JPG

The "little Nubbs" are called "Spools" I highly recommend Pit Bull Brand Stands for the Busa. You'll spend anywhere from $30 to $180 more for the set depending on what you are comparing them to. The busa is not a light weight machine and there have been cases of stands collapsing under the weight. results were not pretty. Just remember that whatever you buy ALWAYS lift the rear first and lower rear last. it doesn't work very well any other way
wink.gif

thanks for the info. i have never used stands before so i was not aware that there was a sequence in ther use. thanks again.
vader1.gif

Back