How many HP on rear wheel?

Just had mine on the Dyno-jet......'03/airbox mod/TRE switched on/Two Bros. cans.......145.1....3rd gear

Is this decent?......or is there somewhere I need to look or change? Haven't ran it with the TRE switched off.....but as I understand it....3rd gear would have nullified the TRE anyway.....

I paid $200 US for the tuning/custom made map. My neighbors busa is 175 RWHP as well, similar mods except he has a Yosh pipe and PCII.

I still keep mine at 280-310hp at the wheels depending on the boost. If I go much over that I will have to add injectors or go larger. Maybe later. I love driving it the way it is for now.

have an appt on a dyno sat. will post results.found a shop in cranston RI atlantic motorsports the guy told me to hang out and he would dyno and set up a map for my pcr 100-200.00 . i cant wait to hear the bike, only heard a busa on a dyno once before sounded unreal!!

have an appt on a dyno sat. will post results.found a shop in cranston RI atlantic motorsports the guy told me to hang out and he would dyno and set up a map for my pcr 100-200.00 . i cant wait to hear the bike, only heard a busa on a dyno once before sounded unreal!!

Here are mine, with a Yosh pipe and PC2 with custom map, befoer and after the map job

torque.JPG

anyone heard of a bad pcrIII, the shop mechanic could not get the dyno to recognize the pcr we checked the numbers to make sure i had the right one but no go. hes ordering another and well give it a shot next week. it was dissapointing not to get the mixture adjusted .:angry:

Errr... guys... I have a new question for you...
Friday I was on the Dynojet Tuning Center near me and went to test my bike... I only have a Ivan TRE and a K&N airbox and the test gave my bike 164hp@9500rpm and a torque of 14.0 kg-m which is 101.23 ft-lbs... that's way too much comparing to some well tuned bikes in this forum!! Why's that? Should I suspect that these values are incorrect? Again, I made this on an official and approved Dynojet Center in Portugal (http://www.powercommander.com/ipccmotomotor.shtml)

Another thing I saw in the test: the Ivan's TRE changed my 2nd gear a lot (top speed was 80mph and now is 90mph)! 5th gear speed is the same as original, 6th gear improved from 171mph to 187mph.

Is the 2nd gear change normal in Ivan TRE??

what was the Correction factor. most shops across the pond use EEC which reads high.
also it could have been wheel spin when in 2nd.
never tried 1-3gears

Hummmm... i don't know nothing about correction factors... how can I know?
About the 2nd gear change it was something like a top-speed / horsepower test across gears from 2nd to 6th... The only change was 2nd and 6th gear. Thought 5th gear would give different curve with TRE...

And about that EEC, what does it mean? Is there any formula to convert it to other correction factors used by most of you? The important thing was for me to know how's my bike compared to other "normal" bikes in hayabusa.org... and normal bikes doesn't inclue yours Johnnycheese... :tounge:

Meanwhile I read this: "The "correction" is to take into account the effects of air temperature and atmospheric pressure at the time of the run, both of which affect engine power." (check link http://www.btinternet.com/~ebenholz/gpz900roc/dynoruns.html)

I made my dyno run at sea level and air temperature was about 95F (35 celcius).

got a graph?

look at this one it says STD
post-6-32781-torque.jpg

What did yours say STD, SAE, uncorrected,
also you will not see a different curve in 5th just richer A/f.

In my graph it's DIN. I was reading about correction factors, It's all about temperature, pressure and humidity... Well, as I told you, it was a hot day 35 degrees celcius / 95 fahreneit, sea level, so pressure is normal and humidity is low since it's Summer and Summer in Portugal is very dry. Anyway I have some samples in a demo program called DynoPower 1.30d, and there wasn't a big difference between DIN and STD... guess it was something like 140hp / 146hp in a (sorry for mentioning this name - a 1100XX).
I see there's a big amount of variables in hp measuring, so I'm questioning myself now If the "poor data graphics" they printed me could have information like temperature, pressure, humidity and so on and so on... they didn't even wrote the horsepower, so I have to calculate "more or less" by looking at the scale on the graphic...

Back