Post a pic of your tatoo

well, i got the Falcon and Cross finished tonight along with getting my leg done: wife's name and kids in birth order. I was really pleased with the outcome!

BACKFINISH.JPG

CROSS%20CLOSE.JPG

FACE%20CLOSE.JPG

LEG%20FINISH.JPG

JP

well heres a few of mine and my best friend Tim's

mine:

undrpsi- rt forearm
busa- lft forearm
falcon carrying cross- back

busa.JPG

undrpsi.JPG

bkhalfdone.JPG

ill put a new pic my new one up sat night , its only half way shaded and colored  now, shes finishing it sat when she has more time.

Heres tim's ... the Picotte jester is BADASS!!!
picotte- forearm
cross- forearm
money band- wrist
tribal- back of calf

timpicotte.JPG

timcross.JPG

timmoney.JPG

timtriballeg.JPG
What's up with the Mitsubishi looking tat? Meaning behind it?

im a DSM freak.. as in 1G Eclipse's and Talon AWD cars... kinda like we are with our BUSA's.

Evil Air Crew Wings from Olongopo City, Philippines

BTW - this one was done with Bamboo chutes....more fun than crabs!
..... Olongopo!!!! "No one will believe you when you tell them" Thats a quote that came up while I was there.. I spent a month there @ Subic Bay back in 1991.

Anyhow nice Tat's everyone, I got mine at Olongopo also, I was drunk and now I hate it! The gun was a saftey pin and wire soddered to and electric motor...with a small radiator hose clamp holding it to bamboo...haahaa, wow!

here's my fav- got the Lady's name in between Pecs for engagement ring this dec. also on upper left pec are chinese symbols for Rat n Horse-my daughter n son's birth animals. Left side bicep has an anime character, right side bicep has chinese symbol of Snake-my birth animal. here's the "engagement ring" @ new years' party.

1_tat.JPG

Evil Air Crew Wings from Olongopo City, Philippines

BTW - this one was done with Bamboo chutes....more fun than crabs!
.....  Olongopo!!!! "No one will believe you when you tell them"   Thats a quote that came up while I was there.. I spent a month there @ Subic Bay back in 1991.

Anyhow nice Tat's everyone, I got mine at Olongopo also, I was drunk and now I hate it!  The gun was a saftey pin and wire soddered to and electric motor...with a small radiator hose clamp holding it to bamboo...haahaa, wow!
Were you there for Pinatubo? We were there around the same time....
I was on the Okinawa (LPH-3)

They hafta believe me, cause I took pics!

here's my kids: Rat on top for daughter (oldest-10yrs April 12th) n horse below for Jr. (4 years this fri-April 7th)

tat2.JPG

this is my newest-my girl got ($) it for me for valentine's day '06. i'm in love-she feeds ALL my addictions-busa, tats, liftn...she's the best! (that's why her name got the prime loc. on my chest:) )

naughty_2_042.jpg

nipple rings ...........  OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!
Only for a little bit, then it's "Oh baby!"
ahhhhh....if only he knew; if only he knew....those little key-hangers get me more attention in bars than all my tattos combined! dunno why the ladies think they're soooo hot, but they definitely do!

and p.s:they heal in like two weeks for guysbut takes MONTHs for girls!!! ha, ha-ha, haaa-haaa!
tounge.gif

Nice work. None for me though, I'm under a "No scars, tattoos or identifying marks" contract, FOR LIFE!

Here's my latest, (left arm)still needs some smoke detail added to the flames.  The lettering is the Klingon spelling of my three kids' names.  Lance, Elizabeth, Shelby.  

Yes, I said Klingon.  Yes , I'm a geek:6:

<!--EDIT|fsusux
Reason for Edit: "cuz ah furgot sumthin"|1147230679 -->

An_KLI.jpg

Back