Suches ga

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We are going to Suches and then on to Helen tomorrow. If anyone else is going to be around give us a shout. I will be on a Blue/Silver 05 and my friend will be on a green Valkrie, a HD may also be with us. I will post some pics tomorrow night.

Getting ready to leave around 7:30 this morning. The roads are still wet from all the rain we got the night before.

Suches_4_06_001_35.JPG

This is Halie at an old gas station on HWY 60 heading to Suches. The price of gas was .58 cents a gallon. The pump had a date of 1964 on it.

Suches_4_06_005_35.JPG

Kenny takes out a V ROD. We was beginning to wonder if he was going to come back or just keep going, he really liked it. Of course he has never ridden a BUSA.
biggrin.gif

Suches_4_06_013_35.JPG

Halie and I rode a ULLISIS, sorry bad spelling but you get the idea, it was a fun bike to ride,but not ready to give up the BUSA. Halie was on the back and tapped me on the helment and asked why it was vibrating so much, I just has to laugh.
biggrin.gif

Suches_4_06_017_35.JPG

Time to eat in Helen GA. Halie wanted a steak, and wound up eatting part of my catfish to, then she wanted to go down the street to get choclate covered strawberrys.

Suches_4_06_031_35.JPG

We had to stop for gas ( 2.63 a gallon ) I liked the 58 cents stuff better, and to get Halie a Red Bull drink because she got sleepy, I wonder why, steak, catfish, french fries, chocolate covered strawberrys. Then we were on our way home. It was a really beatiful day and we had a really great time.  
Hope ya enjoyed the pics, until next time, ride safe.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143944095 -->

Suches_4_06_034_35.JPG

Really nice of You
idea.gif
 to share these with us. Looks like a nice weekend ride  
super.gif

So, how was the Buell ride
idea3.gif

The Buell was a really fun bike to ride. It was really light and had a low center of gravity. I think the Buel blast might be a good bike to start Halie out on, not sure yet. They are having the demo rides tomorrow to, thought about going back.

Back