Its official...sleds a bachelor again

oldhat

Registered
some of you may know that my marriage wasn't working out. So I've been looking for a place for me and my 2 daughters. I have been pretty picky and couldn't find anything. So yesterday I stumble across this place that was on the market for 3 whole days. 3 bedroom townhouse...VERY secluded end unit. It backs up to a protected wetlands that can never be built on...just an awesome location. this will be the second place I've lived in a month....god I hope its the last! So now my dog can run around...yay! So who wants to help me move???

3167178_2.jpg

Get rid of that white stuff that is on the ground & I will ride on over!
wink.gif

Congrats and I hope you and the girls settle in soon! A new beginning...everything's going to work out for the best.
smile.gif

thanks guys.....its gonna be tough for a bit but I'll survive. OH...and the white stuff is basically gone bye bye thankfully!

Congratulations on the new house. It's time to make it a home now. Good luck in the future.

well no wonder ya been a little grumpy here lately. Don't get me going on the "M" topic......the townhouse looks nice, hang in there!

Back