Centerfold Calendar

I did a photoshop edited version of female Playa that hangs out here. The file was to large to download to the site to share with you Pimps and ho's>>so I just emailed it to her>>>>>>>I think she will like it.

Hey Rhythm,

You've got skillz bruh!!!! You really need to market some of the stuff you come up with.... for real!!! I like the calendar!! I tried to downsize it myself so I could post it but it wouldn't work....

Well, at least I get to enjoy it!!! Thanks again...

Shorty...

:beerchug:

KABLAM!.......Thought Id just post em all..... Best lQQin Busa yet!. Owner has a great personality as well. Yo now we all have a calander of A beautiful bike........

Now wheres that lobusa pic wid her ridin a one handed standup wheelie while wavin to da camera!
;)

This first one will make a betta calanda pic for next month!

post-6-02091-aug14_busa_lookin_goood.jpg

Finish_copy_of_Lobusa_calen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lo~Busa Sweet ride as Ive always said. Glad ya can find time to poke your head in here n there! Send some detail pics of you and the bike and getcha 12 month calanda!

Hey Lo~Busa is that your garage your in front of in the background?  Kinda looks like it when it's unswirrled
[/QUOTE]

Good lookn out J.D. on the posting of the calendar; but this was not her garage that I swirled .I took the image from that garage  photo you are refferiing too and made my own background effect and added the bright flare up to the right.  Yo lo I got one more fo ya like you requested ..
\

post-6-39400-finish_copy_of_lobusa_calen.jpg

Ice is suppose to be downsizing the next one I just done for you Lo.

But I gotta give propz to my boy Ice for giving me a personal crash course on photoshop 101 at the crib a few month ago .  Thanks J.D.

Yeah
She's

BAAADDDAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

OMG!!!! I told Rhythm when I opened his e-mail I was laughing so hard my whole staff came in my office to see what was wrong.... Then they saw the pic and 'WHY SHE BECAME A PIMP" and started busting up.... My file clerk asked me was I really a pimp? :devil: See what you guys started!! I didn't want to shatter her image of me, so I had to explain how I pimp fools outta their pink slips when they underestimate the POWER OF THE BUSA!! And, that my bike is pimp as hell!!! I don't know if she understood, but just so long as she didn't think I was collecting $$$ off the streets from male prostitutes.... :eek:

Ice, YOU THE MAN!!!!

Lo (Shorty)
:devil:

I think you guys need to rename this the "I'm obsessed with LoBusa" thread!

She sure does stand out amongst all you guys! She could probably give you a run for your money. She could certainly do it on skill alone, but I suspect it'd be even easier with you guys staring at her instead of the road ahead! :tounge:

I need some pics like Lo's! :D

Back