BigDiesel

Registered
wsup members? just sayin hello for now-got my 03 last summer with 5600mi now she's goin on 11100 and i live in WI, so wen i say i ride in everything but a blizzard, im not kiddin. still havin trouble editing pix to load on the site. Once i have that figured out i'll show u a 30 sec burnout in a snowstorm! (i just pulled it outside my garage-not THAT hardcore) n sum shots of the side that doesn't have a rash. Laid it down last august @50mph thru a turn-no gear on-but i put it in the grass n barrel-rolled bout 15 yards. I've finally learned to respect the power this machine has, n been thoroughly enjoying it since whenever i can. If anybody kicks it in the Brew City this summer, PM me cuz I'm always down to cruise as long as it aint raining.

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: "just sweepn up my mess..."|1143405436 -->

mybusa.JPG

I think you're gonna need better gear than what you got on
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

BTW That's quite a hump mod you got there!
wink.gif
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143259285 -->

Welcome.. Nice shoes..Hard to change gear in them.. ?
biggrin.gif

I think you're gonna need better gear than what you got on
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

BTW That's quite a hump mod you got there!
wink.gif

wow.gif
Plus your gonna need to turn around and grab the handlebars, it's hard to see where your going hold'in on the hump.  hehehhe
tounge.gif

smile.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143259913 -->

tounge.gif

Welcome, looks cold if you going to ride like that.:)

But I like it  
hot.gif

Greetz Wim
ha ha jokes on u guys-thats just my fiancee. she only rides on back, and usually she follows in her toy: '71 Chevelle, she likes her car cuz its louder. still tryn to load that burnout 4ya...

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143404687 -->

(--bigdr @ Mar. 24 2006,20:01) Welcome.. Nice shoes..Hard to change gear in them.. ?  
biggrin.gif
well, she never tried to change gears...n her Chevy has 3 on the tree, so stillettos arent a problem there. I just dont look as good with the busa- dont u agree?

428_2829_JFR.JPG

Back