"PING" Every member

Damn thing wouldn't take the pic........too ugly me thinks.
;) :alcoholic:

Busa99.jpg

HEY NARC PLEEEEEEAAAASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE PAINT JOB!!!!!  

It's way too unique not to have some kinda story behind it... I absolutely love it Bro.  The asymmetrical design works so well on the Busa.  Come on fess up???
O' it has a story alright Rev....it's a Japanese sumo wrestler passin' gas...you know  "cuttin' the cheese"....

the artwork is called...."The Be-hind Wind"  

Its a design inspired by that famous Japanese  painting...The Devine Wind
You crack me up, Rubber... :bounce:

Oh Monster, your so cute when your trying to look tough...Nice ride man, Schweet environment...Is that like your back yard or something?

O' it has a story alright Rev....it's a Japanese sumo wrestler passin' gas...you know  "cuttin' the cheese"....

Hey! :super:  :laugh:[/QUOTE]
Right on thanks, I was thinking ying yang...But with all of Rubbers background NOISE...I was having a hard time.

I know I asked the question just a little while ago, but for the life of me I lost track of the thread and your response obviously. Thanks

Looks sweet...

:thumbsup:

Hey guys...you mind sharing some of whatever it is you're smoking and/or drinking?

:bounce:

It's better to share you know! :alcoholic:

Monday at the latest...And I would like to see a quality Vanson leather on you with all the appropriate body armor no later than say Tuesday...SPEND ON THE GEAR!!! I have had several friends tank it in fairly dramatic fashion, ALL of them pop right up without injury due to High Quality Gear. Hell, My bro has been down three times in my old leather, It's still strong and he wears it. Though it does look more like suede...

Oh Monster, your so cute when your trying to look tough...Nice ride man, Schweet environment...Is that like your back yard or something?
Hey Revver man.........since you posted the wimpy little smiley guy pic this time, I thought I'd turn the tables and post the no smile tuff guy pose....like the ones you usually do. :tounge:

Yep that's my backyard Bro. :beerchug:

We need to get Michelle to put her pics in here. They're lost in the other thread.

Come on folks... If my ugly mug didn't bust the server then you're good to go!

By the way, MSF, that's one schweeet ride, man! Don't think I'd seen yers before. :super:

Hey! Ain't that the field that Smoke and gimp, errrrrr Kid raced across? :super:

By the way, MSF, that's one schweeet ride, man! Don't think I'd seen yers before. :super:

Hey! Ain't that the field that Smoke and gimp, errrrrr Kid raced across? :super:

Thanks Bullet.

If that were the field, I'd be rich n famous......I'd prolly have 4 Busas by now. :tounge:

Besides, I wouldn't allow the wreck they called a race to happen anywhere near my home. :bounce:

She has three pics buried in the Congrats Vabusa thread... I figured you'd see 'em by now.

Back