Lil Howlin...

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Lil Howlin going big at Lake Elsinore motorcross park.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010519.jpg

Looks good Mark, kinda scary if you think about where he will be when he is 12

:laugh: Right on, Thats something that I think a whole lot of us wish their dad's had done for them...Get em' out there playing...You Da Man Howlin... :thumbsup:

the blue thing is all the trophies the boy gonna grab

this is the look on all the other dads faces :mad:

That boy is he is on :devil:

Yer a lucky guy...so's yer boy...

RSD.

Thanks guys. Capt I lose a year on my life everytime he gets that thing in the air.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

That is absolutely the coolest thing Howlin........You are a great Dad to spend all the time with him that got him to the point to pull air like that on a 50.
You must be very proud!!!!

:thumbsup:

I think it's awesome to see the little guys gettin' big air like that! You know he's havin' loads of fun. Great photo Howlin! Only thing that'd make it better would be being able to see the huge grin he must have when the helmet comes off after gettin' big air!!! :super:

Wish I could find me a good woman so I could have one, too. Just ain't hapenin' yet...  :sad:

It's great that you encourage him Howlin...as fearful as it might be at times, it's great to have a Dad that cheers you on!

Plus, he's growing up around you! What else would he be interested in?! :)

He's got some good air going? How old is he, and what size is the bike? I'm anxiously awaiting the day I can put my kid on a dirt bike (he's currently 15M).

That little guy rocks Howlin. You should be proud.

Does he race? Ive seen a few special 50 class races at the super x, and none of them boys got air like yours! I think you got a future "Big-Air" champ right there :D

Back