Holy ma-noly!!

Looks good but  I hope the guy has enough of whatever he's smokin' to pass it to the buyer .  
wink.gif
40__s.gif
drinka.gif
poke.gif

6" extended swing arm <-- must be packed with Columbia's finest. "You can't move much, but you can move it fast!"

Seriuosly, how does someone come up with the $38,000 number. How do you justfy that to a buyer. Then again there is one born every minute.

If its an 05 Busa why does the gas tank have "Suzuki" on it rather than the silver "S" that was on all the 05's?
rock.gif

Whatever, doood! Better start listing that long list of 'extras'!

I think it's well worth it
wow.gif
, and you guys are toooo ashame to fess up. So, the one of you who wants to buy it, and is afraid to let the others know. Just send me $40,000 and I'll buy it for ya
laugh.gif

Geezzzzzz, I "auta" make something on it for ya shouldn't I
blush.gif

Surprised it didn't say " custom built and owned by (insert any major name NBA star)" those always make me wanna puke! Nice bike but Cycle trader is the worst place to sell bikes I swear! And dude needs to tell more of a story than that to set the hook!

Let me see I could buy this bike, OR-- for $38 G's I can have a new 'busa, and a Honda Rune for cruisin' --and money left for insurance on both. This is gonna be a tuff decision!!! LOL

Back