Not a new rider, but a new bike

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
This is Dogman's new ride.  He wasn't sure what the chrome would look like with the black frame and swingarm, but I think it compliments it very nicely!  I think he just wanted a white bike to match his dog..... :kickass:

Crappy day outside, but we had to take pics while it was still spotless.  Only 63 miles on it so far....

06LE4.jpg

06LE3.jpg

Close up of the polished rotor
06LErotor.jpg

Polished rearsets and shifter ram
06LEshifter.jpg

06LEchainguard.jpg

I love these mirrors:
06LEmirror.jpg

Front
06LEfront.jpg

<!--EDIT|Ludicrous Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141699250 -->

Nice ! I could kick myself in the A$$ for not waiting on the LE to come out . No , I had to hurry up and get the left over 05 .
sad.gif

Great looking scoot. What kind of mirrors are those?

Very nice. Was wondering what chrome rims on 06LE would look like.
Think I want them now.:)

I get my 2006 Limited Busa in two weeks. Right now i have a Honda F4i 600cc.
its only my second year riding, what should I expect?? Am i gonna live to see next month??

Im still not feeling the new color scheme, but it is a Busa!...Nice bike.

Hard to understand Suzuki making the white the LE- they shoulda made the Cranberry the LE and gave the white bike the silver frame and swing arm, IMO.

Still a GREAT looking bike

smile.gif

Hard to understand Suzuki making the white the LE- they shoulda made the Cranberry the LE and gave the white bike the silver frame and swing arm, IMO.

Still a GREAT looking bike  

smile.gif
Me neither...white LE suppose to comewith white metalic or silver but...color blind politics
face7.gif

<!--EDIT|ricebuzz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141746925 -->

I am the owner of this 06 LE..Wanted to thank Ludicrous for helping me put all the mods on it..I took them off my 99 and we put them on the new one..I really like the looks of the bike now..Thank's Rene

I also have the 06 Le. I am putting the chrome rearsets and passenger pegs on this weekend. I was debating about chrome rims. You just made my mind up for me. I also will need to get the bar ends and levers. Good looking bike, now I don't have to guess what it will look like. Once my 900RR sells, some chrome will be going on
cool.gif

Back