Time 2 sell the busa???

ROACH

Registered
022806a.jpg

To each his own. I would love to ride one, just cant get past the looks.

those times on that site r from pro racers the average racer most lickly wont pull those times stock its still ugly

Basically Stock bike lowered some spray and exhuast.
8.482 @ 178.12 mph
This is the HIGHEST MPH out of all the super street bikes there this weekend.
In the Final-He said the Turbo Busa was right next to him at the 330 ft. mark.....then his Nitrous ZX-14 pulled away and never looked back.

Psychobike Links Do Not Work

Wave rotors ........:;): The only thing I like , off the entire bike .

Doubt highly one of those will ever beat this Honda no matter how much money is thrown at it .

New record at Valdosta 7.27/201 mph

Stotz and crew are good at what they do . The little liter bike here will probably hit good n hard eventually too .

Last edited by a moderator:
8.482 @ 178.12 mph
In the Final-He said the Turbo Busa was right next to him at the 330 ft. mark.....then his Nitrous ZX-14 pulled away and never looked back.

Damn Cecil , what was your time on Big Red ?

8.482 @ 178.12 mph

That isn't the bike that ran those times. The Nitrous bike that Coby built is stretched around 6"s and is a Blue 14.

But that is a sharp looking 14. To bad Kawi didn't make that paint job OEM...
sad.gif

All the sudden a Kaw that makes time.

Makes you wander if the Kaw/Suzuki allegiance on the DRZ400 series went a little further.

If you look at the Kaw through a fogged up peice of glass it ALMOST shares a resemblance to the Busa.

I'll stick with my Suzuki thanks. Loyalty speaks wanders.

I agree its kinda ugly but i dont want 2 marry it i want 2 race it.:cool: I would be afraid 2 buy the first year out shure it will be the same as all new models. Any flaws will get improved on the next year.I will prob be sleeping in back yard if i was to get it but i do have a tent.:cool: Anybody need a BUSA with a few billet parts a bit of bling top of the line shifter,foot,button,auto,and muzzy full system i got one it has 2,000 miles on it.Never been road in rain never been down.or black+ blue.:)

clutch slave support already in billet motorhead sprocket cover (blinged) with protection around front sprocket ek chain
billet charging rotor cover.Tinted zero gravity windscreen light tint not tinted to were you cant see thru it.(thats retarded)

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142009937 -->

man thats awsome and i hope i get to see it run i shall be hanging from fence if it races anywere im at.That seat just wouldnt work for my overstuffed 260lb behind. that aint no fat boy bike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back