Exhaust witch one???

wewe

Registered
i have a 01 busa did johnnys full air box mod installing a pcII thinking of taking off the TRE removed the pair valve and looking for nos too

question is what would be the best exhaust system for me a 4 in 1 or a 4 in 2 ?
thx

Your going to get all kinds of responce to this. I like the 4-2 some like 4-1 local dyno guy here in my aera said off all the stock eng Busa's the HMFs always come out the highes. that's why i went with them, plus best looking IMHO... botom line is all are close all add power, all add sound. find what you like. can't really go wrong if you stick with the reputable manufactures...

STEVEN_001a.jpg

ok here we go ,here in phila we we were told by our good friends at star cycle that the best horsepower gains were from muzzy unless you went to brokton racing & ordered 1 of their race pipes but that is all your going to do wtih this pipe is race it is not designed for street riding ,so muzzy beleive it or not has better horsepower gains than the akaropovic pipe ,if power is what you crave than iys muzzy

thx guys! and is there a big difference between the 4-2 and 4-1? im gonna use this bike only on the roads no drag racing.

Weight savings in a 4-1 comes into play too, go with a ti or carbon 4-1 and you can shave 20 pounds off your bike.

ok here we go ,here in phila we we were told by our good friends at star cycle that the best horsepower gains were from muzzy unless you went to brokton racing & ordered 1 of their race pipes  but that is all your going to do wtih this pipe is race it is not designed  for street riding ,so muzzy beleive it or not has better horsepower gains than the akaropovic pipe ,if power is what you crave than iys muzzy
TTTHHHHAAAATTTTSSS RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT

DSC02543.JPG

Back