Shes a year old today!

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Remember when you were little and your parents had all of those naked pics of you. Well, here she is, naked, on her 1st birthday.

Naked_Busa_6.JPG_org.jpg

Still got your stock rear fender and hate the big ugle stock turn signals? Got a spare 03 GSXR 1000 laying around? You can do this mod after you contact clear alternatived for the lense covers. Ill post more when they are mounted for good. I love 'em!

Busa_Lights.JPG_org.jpg

Chris, everyone knows if your going to post naked pics of your baby, you should have her in the kitchen sink!
biggrin.gif

What cha' doin' to her ? She's pretty tore down[/QUOTE]
/Yea,your hands are wayyy to clean to have been wrenching!
biggrin.gif

What cha' doin' to her ? She's pretty tore down
/Yea,your hands are wayyy to clean to have been wrenching!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Well now, happy birthday to your Busa! My baby is only 9 months old and just got her first new rear tire! Come May 27 it's balloons and chocolate cake for everyone that shows up! Yahoo!
smile.gif

12,000 miles on her in the 1st year. Just making sure everythings tight that should be tight and lubed that should be lubed. Inspecting sprockets. New cush drive, chain, tires, brakes, plugs, bmc air filter, adjust headlight, new turn signals. Looking for stress fractures in welds and a good nook and cranny cleaning. Just taking my time to be sure everything is safe and good to go for the bash!!

I hope your garage is heated I would want her to catch anything....standing around NAKED like that
tounge.gif

Happy Birthday to your little girl....
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140991317 -->

Chris, everyone knows if your going to post naked pics of your baby, you should have her in the kitchen sink!
biggrin.gif
I'm glad you dont have a scanner, and have no idea how to get pics up on the org! LMAO
I know thats right. One of the first pictures I got of you when I was in Viet Nam, was a picture of you , no clothes of course, crawling away from the camera. It was not a pretty sight. I did however feel proud to tell all the guys, Thats my boy, if you know what I mean. You need to ask your mother if she has the pic.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back