Pics of mine

busacruz

Donating Member
Registered
i had to put her back together untill it warms up what ya think so far? wish primer would stay clean....i like the hot rod look.
smile.gif

DSCN1215.JPG

nice... those frame sliders in the place of the fairing bolts??
rock.gif

rock.gif
thier more for looks than protection.had a friend who went down with sliders,the bike looked no better than one i saw that didnt have them on
down.gif
if the bike just falls over it saves it just fine ,dont ask, but glad i had made some before
wink.gif

duuuuude let me get my airbrush on that and...mannnnnn....
i wish i had the money to get it done...im doing everything myself.going with charcoal grey on about 75% of the bike and viper red on the other 25% a friend of mine is putting rusted barbed wire seperating the two colors . on the grey and red side the barbed wire will have a couple of barbs dripping blood down the side .the other side will have the kangi as big as i can get it outlined in red and shadowed to look like its embossed into the fairing,ill have BUSA across the back above taillight embossed also. i just ordered my integrated taillight,arlen ness mirrors,spider lights (red) ,and my 2006 yoshi "bling" should be here this week.thought about gauges to but i think ill save some money and have them painted to go with scheme of paint job.thanks for offer though,nice work man!!!
super.gif

rock.gif
thier more for looks than protection.had a friend who went down with sliders,the bike looked no better than one i saw that didnt have them on
down.gif
 if the bike just falls over it saves it just fine ,dont ask, but glad i had made some before
wink.gif
Looks like that chariot in the movie Ben Hur.
smile.gif
jump9.gif
lurk.gif
40__s.gif
movie time

Back