??? pipes

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
hey guys and gals
who? in youre opinions makes the best full exhaust system with dual cans . or does everyone like single pipe?
i personaly like the look of 2 cans.
thanks for youre opinions and what you think .
cool.gif

those are hott do you know if they come in low mount?

i see. thanks thats the look i want. the ones on speedemons look cool. gona check prices. thanks ranman

R's Gear - Wyvern

gsx1300t.jpg

gsx1300t_bk.jpg

Yamamoto Racing - Spec-A

ti4212_cf_tw.jpg

Beet - Nassert-R

gsx13r-nnr1.jpg

gsx13r-nnr2.jpg

SP Tadao - Monster Power Type Two Tail

MonsterTwoTai_hayabusa1300.jpg

hehe cool now my bike is being used as an example!! woo hoo!
you wont be dissapointed with them ranman.
i got mine from solo motorsports and i think they are a site sponser, they will most prob give you the best deal on them.

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140662729 -->

yea i had already looked into getting them from solo. checked their site . iceman posted a review for the pipes their. hows the sound speedemon? loud deep?

yea i had already looked into  getting them from solo. checked their site . iceman posted a review for the pipes their.  hows the sound speedemon?  loud deep?
oh man the sound is perfect!
just loud enough but not anoyingly loud, and really nice and deep sound i love it, i dont know if the low or high mounts sound any diff but the sound awesome either way...

I contemplated this issue over & over. I liked the look of the duals and I would have gone with the HMF's also but, I wanted a little weight savings so i'm going with the Brocks street megaphone. It will be installed next week.
I can't wait................
I'll post pics ASAP

Anyone else have the megaphone system?

Back