How did you make your way to this site

About the same here.........doing research on several scooters I had in mind to review for my next bike and ..........................waaaaalaaa Yahoo search for Hayabusa forum and there you are......great site, made my decision easy
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

I heard about it from a hayabusa owner three years ago(own a honda then)Few months later after I was reading every night,I made the decision to get one of those.The bike is great, but the site is better, made me getting one.:)

Google with keyword "hayabusa" and "Hayabusa.org" is on the first place. Next "click and I discover that this is very useful site with nice members so I didn't look for another.
wink.gif

did a search on google and this was top listed site-clicked on and got hooked last fall, but didn't have personal web access til recently.

search search search and whoaaaa here i am...and yes as of today i have been approved for financing for my soon to be riding 2006 limited busa.....i cant wait..look forward to posting and getting responses to all my questions thanks guys.

Wassup!! I was told about this site a while ago when I had my 01 Gixxer 750. A neighborhood Busa rider reminded me about a week ago when he saw me. I'm pushin the good 06 LE Busa baby!

I try and tell everyone I meet about our wonderful online community affectionately refered to as .... The Org! Welcome everyone, sitback and relax, the shows about to start..... Ks

I think we have pretty well all came here about the same way, "with slight variations." I came here just looking around at busa stough, because like i said in one of my other posts, i've researched this bike for about three years. And this was the hotspot. I also noticed all the great people frequenting here so signed for my own account and have been frequenting here since!

i did the search engine thing after i bought my 05 busa. love the sight it is very informative.

I Did the Google search for the GTX 1300R and there was a list and your site Jumped out to me. I have been on Other forum's and yours is one of the Best out there. Never Owned anything but Honda, and Very glad I made the Switch to Suzuki.[/b]

<!--EDIT|05HayabusaR&amp;B
Reason for Edit: "spilling"|1144849519 -->

FOund it throught google,

Whenever I am looking for any part or upgrade to the busa and I out it in google there is always a .org forum that pops up on either the top page or second in the search results.

I found SH.org first and spent a while being frustrated when my newbie questions were brushed off or sarcastically attacked by the membership. I am much more comfortable here.

Funny enough I never heard about it until I bought mine and then everyone was telling me how this site rocked, even my cruiser buds.....

Back