What did you do today?

Tio Loco

Donating Member
Registered
I went to Mario Andretti's Winery

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left" BGColor="transparent">Winery4Andrettigate.jpg Winery1.jpg Winery2TastingRoom.jpg Winery5ParkingLot.jpg Winery6ParkinglotwithBusa.jpg Winery7.jpg Winery3.jpg   </MARQUEE>

DID YOU DO WINE TASTING ..
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

I didn't know Marrio had a Busa
wow.gif
, cause I don't see any tank bag to take back samples  
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif

Really nice pictures and I really like how you posted them  
idea.gif

doesn't look like anybody else was there. did you get a private tour?  
great pictures
Yea kind of had the place to myself today it was a good break in the middle of my ride. Nice people, friendly easy to talk with. They said our group is welcome anytime but if we bring a lot of members call ahead and they could get lunch ready.

Great pics
biggrin.gif

Was he there?
I guess not, or there would be a pic
sad.gif

Sounds like a nice trip, but a little far for me
laugh.gif

Infineon Raceway (Sears Point) has a blood drive every year and if you donate a pint of blood you get 2 hot laps with a celebrity driver. Log on to their web site as their blood drive is this March. A bunch of celebrity drivers along with Jake Zemke will be there this year.

Last year I got 2 laps with Mario Andretti in an Audi S4 (Twin Turbo V8) and it was insane - he absolutly hauled ass! How many times can you get a ride with an F1 World Champion and an Indy 500 winner?

His winery is not to far from the Race Track

Kent

I'm over here in Vallejo. Let's get a NorCal gathering going and show up at Mario's place. I met him once over at Chevron HQ and we had a nice chat. He's a really nice guy.

Awesome! Andretti is a huge Motorcycle fan from what I hear. What wine did you get? Couldn't read the label. I hear Jeff Gordon is making wine now too!

Back