Busa Line Drawing - Side

KennyMac

Registered
I made this up tonight to help me test a few paint colours and graphic layups. Thought I might share it with my brothers. Just print them out and hit them with the kids pencils. For those computer types and the hardcore type that might want to do it true scale (for whatever reason, lol), it was made in Corel 11, pm me and I'll send it out.

side_busa___line.jpg

Can you do a line drawing of the kanji? I'm trying to get one to a friend who embroiders for some shirts/turtlenecks/etc.. The only one I found with a search was to "choppy" he said. Looking for something with smoother lines. Trying to get something together to throw into a .org raffle at bash.
smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

Can you do a line drawing of the kanji? I'm trying to get one to a friend who embroiders for some shirts/turtlenecks/etc.. The only one I found with a search was to "choppy" he said. Looking for something with smoother lines. Trying to get something together to throw into a .org raffle at bash.
smile.gif

Thanks in advance.
about chest crest size

xtremedecalzz_1879_9535982.GIF

Anybody got a spare set of crayons..... nothing too sharp..

somebody recently posted a topic where you could change the color of a Busa with a few mouse clicks....anybody remember that? Who posted it? I'd search it up but can't remem the details....

I know..."Some fricken mod you are
evil.gif
"

laugh.gif
RSD
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back