New Job, New umm Perks...

You guys are just so wrong on so many levels...
laugh.gif

Going to the dark side...I've seen it before...last Monday in fact, when the hubby picked up his new Road King Custom...the crazed look in his eyes, drool and sweats...oh yeah, take pics of that please Rev!!
tounge.gif

For Seth...he'd be smiling over this one...
Well Well, Look who's here...

smile.gif
Good to see ya darlin. I'll try to keep the drool down, actually I have been batting the Idea of a cruiser around for some time, and really if your going to get a cruiser there is only a couple of options. Victory, or Harley. I'd prefer the Victory, but ya know, we sell Harley...

It's just something I'd like to do...

Lucky bastid...

wink.gif

How glad are you that y'all picked Seattle?
biggrin.gif

I love the tank lettering idea. That's a perfect homage.

You've got it goin' on Rev ! Get to be around bikes aaaaand get to use a little of that education . Not to mention a paycheck for both . Envy .......what a great thing !
wink.gif

Lucky bastid...

wink.gif

How glad are you that y'all picked Seattle?
biggrin.gif

I love the tank lettering idea. That's a perfect homage.
Pretty Damn Glad... I'm just hoping it lasts, this is a new venture for the Motorsports Group so they are a little uncertain about what kind of return they are going to see from the investment.

So, if the market softens even a tiny little bit? I'll bet I'm unemployeed fast. ;)

But yeah we are both just thrilled with the move up here. So far Washington is being very good to us.

I think Seth would approve, I'll see what happens after I ride a couple. Might end up on a big ole' full dress monster so the wife and I can head out, or might just get a Wide glide or a V-Rod, Street-Rod.

We'll see.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I'll be posting up what happens and take pics of the machines as they come up.

Congrats Rev! You'll enjoy it. The Harley crowd is arguably one of the most passoinate, loyal motorcycle enthusiasts out there.

And contrary to some beliefs...todays HD's are pretty dam good machines. Not fast, but not made to be fast either. I would doubt that they rent Buells, but if you get a chance, take an XB12R Firebolt out. Pretty impressive handling bike. (cool sound too).

For solo rides, I still like the Fatboy the best. Amazing how that beast handles @ slow speeds. Watch out for the corners though! Those boards scrape early!!!
tounge.gif

Nice work if you can get it. Do it on someone else's nickel.
You can appreciate this then. I had the ultra classic on the left first. Then I got the hot rod on the right. Needless to say, I no longer have the one on the left. But I do miss it. The ultra was 800 pounds w/o me on it. Too much work just to ride. Wasn't enjoying it anymore so 200mph, here I come!
laugh.gif

11040002.jpg

Yeah I am really stoked that I'll be able to try before I buy, and a real decent try at that. Seems like a pretty good "Stars Aligning" sorta thing. Should be interesting if nothing else, I would have never thought I'd be riding a Harley, mostly cause I am just generally pissed off at them for not building a real competitive Sportbike, no reason they couldn't.

Like I said, if your going to be riding a big twin in the US, on our Highways it may as well be a Harley, heck at least parts are available. The "Harley Craze" has pretty much ended, the bikes are going OTD for at or Below MSRP, Victory is coming along nicely and there are a great number of boutique manufacterers taking up a lot of the high dollar top end like Big Dog, American Ironhorse, and bourget's. Not to mention that as an employee I can get some really good deals.

So here's what I am thinking.

FLHX Street Glide

Grandads Bike, an Electra-Glide

And the one I find most interesting.

The 2006 VRSCD Night-Rod

So we'll see, hell after I ride em' I may decide against getting one altogether, but I am willing to bet that the Big Touring Bikes anyway will be plenty comfy, and be fun all their own.

best of luck with it rev............... good thing happen to good folks........
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139188685 -->

Bastid!
biggrin.gif

Good on ya' Rev. That's very cool. I gotta try to check in often enough to not miss your ride reviews.
smile.gif

We Need an Experianced Sales Manager, and Salesmen.

laugh.gif
He he he... I don't think you'd like the salary much...

So Uhh You wanna wash the hotties AND get paid for it? Not likely Bro, the line for that job is going to be pretty long...

Back