pocket bike

adrenaline junkey

Donating Member
Registered
linky
laugh.gif

Squids yes,
But some of those stunts are kinda funny. That guy with the yellow scoot and the rope chain has some great hang time off the tail.... He's got some skillz, just hope none of them get hurt...

I would rather see them stunting on 400 dollar pocket bikes in parking lots and low traffic neighborhoods, than on 8 to 10 thousand dollar gixxers and deltabox yamahas, but then again, i dont own a bike, so what would i know... skills too, i liked it.

-WHEELMAN

as a professional pocketbike rider [HA!] I gotta admit, it takes some decent skillz to do that. Pocketbikes are about 1/4 of the stability of real bikes... balance points, steering rack/lean and such and WAY small. Big bikes just go strait all the time once they are rolling... pocketbikes flop around like a wet McDonalds hotcake

as a professional pocketbike rider [HA!] I gotta admit, it takes some decent skillz to do that. Pocketbikes are about 1/4 of the stability of real bikes... balance points, steering rack/lean and such and WAY small. Big bikes just go strait all the time once they are rolling... pocketbikes flop around like a wet McDonalds hotcake
greg the ONLY reason they can do that is because those bikes are about 2 or 3 times the size of ours.

I GUARANTEE they couldn't do that on ours. They would be on their back faster than you can say ouch.

I would rather see them stunting on 400 dollar pocket bikes in parking lots and low traffic neighborhoods, than on 8 to 10 thousand dollar gixxers and deltabox yamahas, but then again, i dont own a bike, so what would i know... skills too, i liked it.

-WHEELMAN
If you don't own a bike, what would you know, and why would you be here? ----how gay is that? ------

-WHEELMAN
If you don't own a bike, what would you know, and why would you be here?  ----how gay is that? ------
i know right, how dare i come here to learn before i decide to purchace a bike, and how pathetic that i cant afford to just waltz on down to the dealer and drop them ten grand so i can be part of the cool club, you're an ass.

-WHEELMAN

both of youse guys cool it. We don't need another thread shut down.
wink.gif

im not trying to start anything, my comment was rooted in sarcasm, im hoping his was also! this place is great, its cool that ya'll dont mind us learners who are just soaking up info, and having a good time in a great web community.

-WHEELMAN

im not trying to start anything, my comment was rooted in sarcasm, im hoping his was also!  this place is great, its cool that ya'll dont mind us learners who are just soaking up info, and having a good time in a great web community.

-WHEELMAN
It's all good, bro. Sometimes people forget it's the internet and don't attach sarcasm to the remarks.

Back