MAN- I screwed up!

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Thought I had ordered RS3 Race. No, ordered TRS Race. Did it online and added the wrong one to my basket = without looking to make sure it was correct, slaps self in face. What do you think, exchange for the RS3 Race and 12 bucks round trip shipping or keep and use them? Anyone know how the TRS's sound compared to the RS3's. All thoughts and opinions appreciated.

Picture_623.jpg

I have TRS but its a full system. So I'm not sure if this will be of any use.

RS3's I have noticed are a little louder and deeper than TRS.
TRS seems to be the quietest of the bunch, but still much louder than stock.
Tri-Oval, the one I wish I had got, sounds awesome and is the loudest of the bunch, but not as deep sounding as the rs3s.

Dude,they will prolly sound almost Identical,go ahead and keep em unless you want carbon fiber.
wink.gif

i like the trs or tri ovals better than the rs3 i have the tri oval race dual outlet full system. sounds awesome but kind of quiet.

Got my red paint already for the tank and nose, thinking of ether red tint or chrome tint windscreen.

Picture_605.jpg

Bolt ons dood and they are both Yosh....I don't think that there is going to be much difference between the two
wink.gif

+1 busafish, return them and order a full system 4-2-1 yoshi or what ever you want will beat just putting cans on. When you remove the stock system, you want beleive the weight you were carrying around. I have a micron system and I love it, real raspy when opened up!

hugger made by powerbronze in England, ordered through superbikestore.com

Picture_600.jpg

Happy with my toy as is, only care to change the look & sound a bit. Anyone else on my screwup? Oh, here's an off topic pic of my home track just for fun.

Picture_290.jpg

Run em' and be happy, last time I checked you couldn't get tri-oval bolt ons for the Busa. So keep em, and bolt em up. A long time member in Italy had some and they look awesome on the busa...
thumbs-up.gif

Come on Rev... I have tryovals for a while... and pictures of my damn bike was all over board...
smile.gif

I love the looks and sound cool.

IMG_4358.jpg

I have heard a couple of the TRS bolt ons out here & to me they sound better than the oval ones and they also look good. The R22 bling bolt ons that Vic_E55_2001 has sound even better, Heard one at the track on Monday and was very impressed.

Back