Need advice

Brock's, a site sponsor, sells pair block-offs with the air line caps.  One thing to keep in mind about high mounts is you might lose your rear pegs.  Check to make sure, if you plan on carrying a passenger.
I won't be doing high mounts. And I actually decided to do the akrapovic 4-2-1 race exhaust. I just decided to do the block off plates while I am working in there.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if Akro makes a high and low mount for single exhaust. Just wanted to let ya know so you didn't get a nasty surprise
biggrin.gif

Brock's, a site sponsor, sells pair block-offs with the air line caps.  One thing to keep in mind about high mounts is you might lose your rear pegs.  Check to make sure, if you plan on carrying a passenger.
I won't be doing high mounts. And I actually decided to do the akrapovic 4-2-1 race exhaust. I just decided to do the block off plates while I am working in there.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if Akro makes a high and low mount for single exhaust.  Just wanted to let ya know so you didn't get a nasty surprise  
biggrin.gif
I appreciate the heads up. lol. I have just never been a big fan of high mounts on the busa. To me high mounts look good on a smaller bike like a gixxer or something but doing high mounts on something as big as a harley just doesn't do it for me (not saying the high mount guys bikes are ugly). I like having the lower exhaust look on my bike. I just have to decide which one will look better carbon or stainless. I have a blk/gry 03 busa and I usually find the black of the carbon fiber doesn't blend too well. Stainless seems to go with it a little better.

carbon all the way
cool.gif
plus you wont get the same burn factor should you slip and touch it
wink.gif

Well I am definitely leaning towards the carbon can. Kinda blends in will with my color bike and won't show the flung off the chain lube as much.

i got a pc3r for sale ..just so happens. i love the bigbird set up hot stuff

nitro just gotta show off the new set up huh fugger

you guys think 300 for a pc3r is fare??

Big thumbs up on HMF from me. i love it.

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138192776 -->

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Ti-force is a big hitter out here in PR

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138193524 -->

I got the new oval Tsukigi full exhaust. There giving good hp #'s

post_6_37226_Tsukigiinst1.jpg

Actually I had and I stated that in the beggining. I said there were only two companies that caught my eye Yosh being one and Akro being the other. My question wasn't what BRAND would you recommend I was wondering was the 4-2-1 setup WORTH sacrificing the dual exhaust? I had never had one so i didn't know what the effect felt like on the bike. But as far as going with Yosh or Akro I was up in the air. I downloaded a sound clip of the AKRO and then looked at the power gains and that is what made my decision. The only trouble I had was figuring out if I wanted a Titanium can or Carbon. I ended up going with the carbon. I think I will be pleased with this setup if everything goes as planned. Also guys I ordered a PAIR block off kit from brocks so that baby is coming off there when I get to it. The exhaust should be here Friday or Saturday by the way.

Back