Trailer Time!!!

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
OK...so I just pulled it home and it's too dork for any real pix.
But I just acquired a nice 6X10 Vnose with a drop axle and side and rear ramp doors.
It did belong to a motocross guy, but his son just got picked up by Team Green this year...so he's riding in the big rigs now.
All in all, it's well built on tube frame chasis and side rails, 6'3" inside and pulls nicely.
The total funds out of pocket? 1900.00 WOOT WOOT!!!

After I get some time to clear her up, I get some pix...but in the mean time ...let's see what others are using to drag their bikes around with!
Post'em!

BC

This is the trialer I've had for a while now.  This pic is probably about 5 years old now.  I had a TLS back then.  The trailer sure is nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. I really don't have my Busa on the trailer very much.  I think it's only been on there twice and one of those was because it had a flat tire.

I'm actually in the process of looking for a bigger utility trailer right now.  A 12 footer would be nice.

And yes, I've gone on to use a Canyon Dancer all the time now instead of this set up I had back then.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justin726
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137980943 -->

trailer1.jpg

cool.gif

since you asked here's mine.  Its cool because with 2 busas it uses a class1 hitch.  So a car can tow it. Its a MS1.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137996478 -->

ms1.jpg

cool.gif

since you asked here's mine.  Its cool because with 2 busas it uses a class1 hitch.  So a car can tow it.  Its a MS1.
That is a nice little trailer. Is there any kind of adapter to be able to tow just one bike in middle if not needing to tow 2 at that point?
Yup, it comes with 2 rails as shown.

For only one bike you put the 1 rail down the center.

For 2 bikes you put the rails on the left and right sides.

Also the front tire stop is adjustable to vary the tongue weight.  Very critical for class1 hitches since most are 200-220 lbs of tongue weight maximum.

Also, you can add a spare tire that mounts underneath, out of the way of the rail or rails.

And the rails pivot for loading, you don't need a ramp. If you're good you can load a bike alone, but not recommended.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137998331 -->

Got me a 6x12 covered cargo, not to bad, keeps her dry. The Huricane beat her up a little but still pull right. Over in the sand of the middle east so no pic's but i'll get back at you with one!

I've been looking. 6' wide is good for two busas? I have an enclosed snowmobile trailer lined up as one possiblity for bash. Other than that I have no way to justify buying one.
sad.gif

Link to the gallery but the floor looks more like the bottom pictures now.

P1010003_JPG.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

<!--EDIT|Professor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138021240 -->

Yeah its a good little trailer for those of us without a truck or the cash for a snappy enclosed primo trailer
tounge.gif

sweet huh, it even has a bathroom--oh wrong trailer  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|lot boy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138046135 -->

sweet_trailer.jpg

Back