Got my screens and Rizoma rearsets on

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Thanks to PJ's parts,I bought a set of the Rizoma rearsets.I put them on yesterday and just got a chance to test ride them. They are awesome.Much better feel and the quality of these things are great!
I also finished putting on my screens that I got from Postal on this board to. I have a Euro bikes undertail on order so this will be the next mod.
Hope the pics may help you out if you wanna get a good look at how they look installed.
DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Nice lookin rearsets....you should like the Euro undertail as well.  Just put one on my bike a few weeks ago. If you don't mind me askin...how much were the rearsets?

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137874054 -->

The screens look awesome and those rearsets look amazing.... If I may ask, why did you decide not to put screens in the tail? Also, those bar ends look pretty neat.... If your putting a lot into the cosmetics, you might want to consider painting your inners...
Bike looks good Bro...Keep posting those pics!

Question. Are the ends of the shifter lever and brake lever adjustble? Or do they collapse in the event of a crash? They look incredible in design.

OK,sorry not to reply to the questions earlier,I had to go to a wedding tonight!

1) The rearsets were 445.00 shipped to my door from pj's and this is the special that he is running all this month of January.
2) As far as rear screens,Postal only offered the foward screens and not the rear tail ones. Not sure why,but I do agree,they need them,I bought them from him all pre cut and formed so I would not have to 'F' around,although I still had to just to remove some of the fairing bolts!!!
3) The shift and brake is very adjustable,I'm not soo sure how they would be after any laydown or crash. (hope this answers your question)
4) I was again waiting to hear the persecution on the kickstand mod. I am soon planning to put the billet adjustable one on,so I didn't want to just do anything yet.
And yes,I know this should have been the first or second mod!!!

Glad you guys like what you see,anymore questions,I would be glad to help out.
As I said,these rearsets are just the kats meow,and I only have pj's to thank.
And BTW,when you buy the kit,you don't need to get anything else,all bolts and sh!t are included and you use the same springs.

nice rear
smile.gif

sets
matches your bikes color
smile.gif

always that Hayabusa was a little lacking with the stock ones..

thanks for the pics.

smile.gif

looks sweet, now run down to home depot or lowes and get some gutter screen and fill in those holes in the tail

Back